• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gaming and waiting for my hair to dry. Gonna get it trimmed for the first time in...six months? Seven months? I don't recall. Hope they don't cut off more than I ask for this time. Must have renaissance painting hair so I can unlock secret powers. :bored:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Forcing myself to put away the chocolate.
Then going to go have a whiskey downstairs. Might tinker around with words. Or pretend to watch a movie.
Anything at this stage to help me fall asleep and drown out all the sweet noise of life.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Spring cleaning. Clearing out a bunch of old books on my bookshelf so that new ones can be put on.

Man, I'm covered in so much dust that if I started singing you could call me "Dusty Springfield" :wink:

...No? I'll grab my coat then.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Combing my hair, combing my hair, everything is fun when I'm combing my hair.
It's getting long, but kind of luscious, so sometimes people accidentally call me a ma'am when I'm at work. But that's ok, It's good hair. Speaking of which, It's off to work for me.

Viper

Premium
Moved furniture in my office, so I no longer have draft threatening my back. There is probably going to be some fuss over me doing it myself, but it ain't so hard if you do it inch by inch. Although my left arm does feel kinda weak right now.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Still doing some last minutes reading of party manifestos before heading out to vote later.

Why is there never a party that full covers all bases? One has great plans for education but then screws it up by wanting give terrorists a hug. Another pledges to provide affordable housing for all but then demonises homeless people.

Gah!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished exercising for the day. Decided to try one of the routines Gal Gadot did for Wonder Woman and...it wasn't bad, imo. The weightlifting portion was actually really fun (finally a use for that old tree trunk) but idk why I thought 10 min of rowing was going to be anything other than pain. Ouch. @_@

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Looking for an inexpensive alternative to a fitbit.

Found one that reminds you when to drink water, which is pretty handy, as I never seem to remember to drink enough. I can go most of the day on one glass of something - which is bad.

Also trying to convince my middle child to go to bed. It's not working.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Since we're about to head to the library, I'm looking up non-fiction books on feudal Japan/samurai in general; because I can only trust so much online data, and because it's easier to separate fact from fiction (fun as the latter is) in physical book format.

Why I feel the need to research something not intended for my writing projects, I couldn't tell you--beyond sheer curiosity. And perhaps the possibility that one or two things might make it into Arcane Guardian. Maybe. I dunno, yet. ._.

Top Bottom