• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wondering why I wanted to come off of hiatus when everything's on fire. Next chapter of SM is about 3/4 of the way done and doesn't reach anywhere my minimum chapter word count for the fandom and is 90% dialogue (it reads like someone who doesn't know the first thing about writing wrote it), so I'm going to have to rewrite it. Bloodwrit's first chapter is nearly 5k words and only about halfway done, so I'm having to paste each POV into a different doc so I can finish them and then chop them up later (I'm pretty sure this should be two chapters) which means I'll have to rewrite this entire thing before I can post it. DoV and Blackout are beckoning to me like saucy temptresses but I know for a fact I'd hit a wall on Blackout before hiatus that was going to require a massive amount of work (which is why I didn't work on it) and DoV will required me to a bunch of research before I can finish this chapter. I need to get research done on alchemy for my steampunk novel, as well. I was supposed to come off of hiatus to light work, loves, why are you doing this to me? :'(

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Giving feedback on an amateur game review on reddit (not my words, the sub is literally called /r/amateur_game_reviews :D ), because I like giving people feedback on stuff. It's one of the first steps to improving after all!

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Prepping for the night.
I've got to go pickup a kid from a friends' house, drop off another two kids at another house, go to the shops to get bread and stuff for tomorrow, come home, feed and clean the kids, possibly feed and clean myself if I'm lucky, then I'll get dropped off in the city to do babysitting for kids and mums I don't know until 9pm tonight. Then I'll hopefully get picked up, brought home, and put to bed.
:hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover:

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
muWqbfE.jpg
^A pretty good representation of today's plans, after I get back from all the festivities at the family's place.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Something happened to my ESO and I'm basically having to redownload the entire game, so I'm writing while I wait. T-T I just wanted to run around stealing things....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I started a Sims4 build on the Choice house from the end of Fable II (ghostly apparitions of deceased loved ones not included) and dear Avo. x_x I thought it'd be a 3 hour build...it's been about...12? Not counting the 8 it took to reach that area of the game. -keels over-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Drafting a pattern for a friend who wants to cosplay Reaver because I couldn't find the pattern I had that was similar to his coat. The longer I stare at this costume the more I'm convinced that it's the most unnecessarily over-styled outfit in the history of everything. The boots are not boots, they're shoes with leather gaiters that have been made to look like boots. There is no conceivable way to close this jacket and there is only one seam other than that for the sleeves (which is probably why you can't close the jacket). The trousers have buttons all the way up the sides that don't appear to be functional??? There's just a ridiculous amount of buttons everywhere. It just...nothing makes sense and I want to smack him.

Top Bottom