• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Catching up on my favourite Sci-Fi manga, "Biorg Trinity." A fascinating story with brilliant artwork.
Basic story goes like this, two young people get caught in a secret war between humans and the Bio Bugs (human hybrids).

Here's a chapter cover, spoilered for size.
l003.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Today has been a mashup of working on the last scene of Chapter Twenty (Fall of the Spectrum), watching my favourite scenes between Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night (hint: lots of Gilgamesh going on even though he's a prick--I can't help it! Some antags just make you like them in spite of their a-holish tendencies).

Now to move on to dishes, and the start of packing for going away over March Break (I'll likely put most of it off until Friday).

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night (hint: lots of Gilgamesh going on even though he's a prick--I can't help it! Some antags just make you like them in spite of their a-holish tendencies).
Ah, I understand that feeling. Gilgamesh is very fun to watch, except when he's messing with my waifu Saber. :mad:

Top Bottom