• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
6jozsp.jpg

Cause f#!@ training regime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
For some reason I'm working on a character sheet with 600 questions to fill in. I'm also eating ramen and drinking coffee. But mainly working on this sheet and sitting here like
tumblr_nyaxlk6QkG1r26p5fo3_540_zpsvqeanfoh.jpg

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trying to wake up. Also looking at Amazon for cosplay wigs. And I'm eating chex mix, because I don't feel like making anything to eat. Because that involves getting up and going into the kitchen. So nah.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Exercise. Men my age need to stay at least a bit active or our health decreases rapidly. I'm not that healthy as is, at least I shouldn't actively allow it to get worse.

Edit:
I'm doing all this while watching The Wraith. The only exercise I really enjoy is high speed walking but weights should also included in a balanced routine, even if only a little.

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Currently at home and working on a rough draft of my new project. Meanwhile my mother has the Arizona Cardinals/Carolina Panthers game on the tv.... This is not helping me lol.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Combining multiple Adobe Indesign documents into an interactive app. Subject is a tour guide and I'm doing this hiking trail in Southern California. Pain in the ass.
I never learned Indesign. I can navigate my way around the other software but the most interactive thing I ever did was a flash website. I have CG modeling and animation, editing, and composting training, not much in the way of interactivity on those.

Top Bottom