• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hang around on the cliffs, then went for something that looked like that $5 shake from Pulp Fiction with crushed chocolate. Pretty effin' good. Now I wanna sleep it off...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
listening to the radio and parents talking, also carefully checking Yahoo to see if I've been hacked again... (I'm now totally paranoid that it's gonna happen again >_< )

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I want to finish the Totoro this weekend if possible, I've just been commissioned to create Seto...
TOTORO!!!!!11111ONE

(sorry - get a bit excited)

I'm currently trying to catch up on about 3 weeks worth of work I've missed out on thanks to this...whatever it is lung thingy. Plus listening to Iris over and over again because I can :p

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Listening to music and trying to finish this chapter so I can send it to Claire and be rid of it for a day or two and have time to plot cosplays. >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You're welcome. ^^ :O Manga? Good luck! *thinks making a manga would be hard*
Yea, it is part of a doujin I wished to make that is dedicated to a friend/fellow DMC fan... I never thought it would end up this long. And not even finished yet. Q_Q

Manga is difficult if you want to be taken seriously as a mangaka. It's not a difficult 'art form', but if you don't have attention to detail and technique, then your art will probably be ripped on by others. If you don't mind that then it's fine, but for me I want to improve always, so yeah, I'd say it's hard... especially from scratch.

I am not a total beginner, but there's still a lot more practice I should be doing every day. My sculpting work takes a lot of that time away from me, though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Catching up with forum posts as havent had laptop on for about a week & instead been using my Fiancée's iPad to check them as my laptop is having issues with A/C jack.

Top Bottom