• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
My laptop is out of commission currently so im using my Fiancee's that hasnt been used in months. Just seem to be closing threads left, right & center at the moment & mostly for the same reasons.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Finally being able to breathe a bit better and waiting for Jake to come home from school

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Knownig this pain as I been allergic too, but ridden that some time ago.

I'm very jealous that you got rid of your allergies. =( To be honest, mine aren't too bad when the weather's really dry and there's not a lot of pollen in the air; but the pollen, combined with all the pet dander in my house and the dust from storms we get here really messes with me sometimes. >_<

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I'm very jealous that you got rid of your allergies. =( To be honest, mine aren't too bad when the weather's really dry and there's not a lot of pollen in the air; but the pollen, combined with all the pet dander in my house and the dust from storms we get here really messes with me sometimes. >_<

Well I had two types of it as I been reacting on some pollens too and some wegetables and that been not good look to see, when I had to stay in bathroom to vomit whe I eaten something I could not to eat, but after I had special theraphy in one of specified in allergy doctors, I get rid of that, and from that time I live without allergy.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Bed at 4 am, up at 9... not sure what's up with my body clock but that 5 hr alarm is accurate to the minute.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am sitting here drinking chocolate milk and doing nothing. Life can be beautiful even in bored times yo!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Trying to stop sneezing. Friggen allergies.

I feel your pain :(
Apparently in the UK the pollen season is going to be worse because the wet weather has lasted longer than usual... yeah, I intend on sleeping through summer. :lol: (That's why I love winter.)

Boston cream cake. =)

Hmm *looks on google* It sounded lovely until the word 'custard' was mentioned... :lol: (or it can be cream, now that sounds nice ^^)

Atm, sorting out messages and trying to find cheap cartridges for my printer...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I recommend Telfast if any of you guys can get hold of it. It's prescription only, you take it at night and it works wonders for me after the usual treatments (cetirizine and loratadine) failed miserably.

I'm busy trying to sort out grant applications for Jake and figuring out if I can upgrade our rooms for Alton Towers or not...

Top Bottom