• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What do you have now instead of Vista?

Right now I'm on here and sorting out my emails. It's amazing how they piled up so suddenly.

Windows 7. (Although I can't find anything :lol: )
---------------------------
Just sat, surfin' net feeling incredibly ticked off and depressed :(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Windows 7. (Although I can't find anything :lol: )I know the feeling. It is a big leap from vista to 7, but you get the hang of it after a while. I'm dreadding the change to windows 8 though. It seems like it was made for tablet pc not a desktop or laptop. I'm holding on to my windows 7 laptop for as long as I can. :p
---------------------------
Just sat, surfin' net feeling incredibly ticked off and depressed :(
When I'm like that, I do something to keep my mind busy like read a book, write or draw. Maybe that helps you?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying not to get depressed and wondering why I post anything when the people subscribed to me say nothing....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
When I'm like that, I do something to keep my mind busy like read a book, write or draw. Maybe that helps you?

I want to try and keep this laptop going until November (then I'll have enough money to replace it), but I'll have to get windows 8 (and from the looks of it, they aren't cheap).

I just lose interest in stuff when I'm like that. I just sit there in a mood and get on with it
(if you know what I mean).

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Trying not to get depressed and wondering why I post anything when the people subscribed to me say nothing....

I only just checked my mail! :'( Erm, are you talking about stories?
I has no time for internets on weekends thanks to work and since someone has taken another 3 weeks off sick, I may have to work longer in the week >_>
Needless to say how much squeed inside at the sight of FI on MoL going on ^^

Ahem, anyways. Trying too sort out my trip and print maps and such. I'm not allowing myself dinner until I get it done.
I'm famished.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I only just checked my mail! :'( Erm, are you talking about stories?
I has no time for internets on weekends thanks to work and since someone has taken another 3 weeks off sick, I may have to work longer in the week >_>
Needless to say how much squeed inside at the sight of FI on MoL going on ^^

Ahem, anyways. Trying too sort out my trip and print maps and such. I'm not allowing myself dinner until I get it done.
I'm famished.

D: I didn't mean you! >_< Sorry. =( I meant other than friends, I've got 20 people subscribed to my account and no one's reviewing anything (not to mention the hundred or so total for all my other fics) so...yeah. *slightly annoyed but starting to get over it* Yeah, I am. ^^;
:O Oh no. I'm sorry, Autumn. >_< I hope you won't have to work extra. =(
Well...I hope you find them decent. ^^;
And that famished thing made me think of Julian.... >_>

KRSkull

Working on these while waiting for live stream of the performance on "Dancing with the Stars" to start.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Had to work on day off & just finished tidying house/cooking dinner & managed a 2 hour workout & now chilling out catching up with forum posts watching Carlito's Way.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think I feel brave enough to dye hair today.

What I can't stand is the chemical smell.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm sat at the Library browsing through jobs and trying to cheer up a good friend :)

Top Bottom