• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It was bad enough trying to get help for a referral for aspergers... I don't think my doc will give me those :lol: ... :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I feel your pain :(
Apparently in the UK the pollen season is going to be worse because the wet weather has lasted longer than usual... yeah, I intend on sleeping through summer. :lol: (That's why I love winter.)

Hmm *looks on google* It sounded lovely until the word 'custard' was mentioned... :lol: (or it can be cream, now that sounds nice ^^)

=( Gosh, that's awful. Tbh, pollen's bad here year 'round (One of the perks of living in a desert...), but I can imagine just how bad it would be if you were used to no pollen and stuff and then it suddenly was everywhere. >_<
I like the ones with the cream in the middle the best. :3 The custard ones are alright, if the custard isn't curdled. XP

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Looks my Ethernet cable is dead. Spare cable worked briefly. So I can only assume it's something up with the ports or NI card. Eurgh. So don't want to deal with right now. Get the DLINK APG dongle out.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Putting stuff away and thinking about how funny it would be to troll gamers I didn't like with a Kinect. "Xbox Live." *person you don't like vanishes from your game* Of course, controlling parents could use it to their advantage, too. "Turn that Xbox off!" *Xbox turns off without you getting to save**children everywhere have their dreams crushed* Yeah...totally not doing that if I ever have kids. >_> *innocent face*

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Banging my head to the wall I guess. You see I am pro at it. Not really... Just way too bored.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ordering overpriced train tickets to Milton Keynes, printing out the challenges and forfeits for the next Alton Towers weekend away and looking at the clock, waiting for our Barnado's keyworker to arrive to see Josh.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Using my day off to finish up some games, get through some DVD's & catch up on some TV shows while also catching up with forum goings on.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Getting though all my alerts. I have to put forums on hold while I try and actually clean up my computer so I can start backing it up. I've had my external hard drive for about 2 weeks, still unused >_>

I could do with one of those... Daz studio and its contents takes up a lot more space than I thought

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Watching America horror story....and wanting averyone else to stop hiding behind their hands. It's not that scary:p

Top Bottom