• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought I did it without making a mess, but now I look at the shower, the tiling is blue-black. :lol:

Yeah that's the nuisance with dying your hair. I know this guy who owns a barber shop and he agreed he would cut and dye my hair for me so I just go to him now when I need it done. It makes things a lot less messier xD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yeah that's the nuisance with dying your hair. I know this guy who owns a barber shop and he agreed he would cut and dye my hair for me so I just go to him now when I need it done. It makes things a lot less messier xD
It's a pain, I used to dye it more often and when I had a bath I would sit in the bath till it was done - no mess, and i do a decent job of it. But we don't have a proper bath here, just the shower. So if I dye it red it looks like I killed someone in there.

I've never got it dyed at a shop, I get kinda self conscious in those places and dyeing would take ages, right? It'd be great to know someone who runs one, and if there was ever any day when people weren't queued up waiting.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's a pain, I used to dye it more often and when I had a bath I would sit in the bath till it was done - no mess. But we don't have a proper bath here, just the shower. So if I dye it red it looks like I killed someone in there.

I've never got it dyed at a shop, I get really self conscious in those places. It'd be great to know someone who runs one, and if there was ever any day when people weren't queued up waiting.

Yeah that's a bummer. Hey you have the perfect alibi though right?

You: Oh no officer it couldn't of been me, I was dying my hair red at the time.

Police Officer: The red stains lead all the way down the stairs though and there are bloody hand prints on the walls.

You: No officer, those are dye prints.

Ah that's each to their own, I respect that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not kidding, when I first ever did it, I DID leave a red handprint. Parents were not happy . . .

Lol, I can't imagine they were to be honest :D

What am I doing now? Well I'm considering leaving in a second to go and see my girlfriend and spend time with her. Whoops, almost put 'tim' instead of time. I'm going to go spend tim with her, that doesn't even make sense. As if tim is now a form of currency and I'm just going to go and sell him. I don't even know anyone called tim.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Playing Sims and watching the cat molest a bag. Okay, he's actually just attacking it. But, as long as he keeps away frmo my breakfast, I don't mind. >_>

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I noticed Firefox stalling loading forums this week as well. Closing it and rebooting Firefox gets it going again for me, I just cleared all my add-ons, I thought I might have done something to it by accident.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Looking up the results for the local council elections.
I also want to buy some stuff, but I'm afraid to ask my mum... (yeah, It's a bit difficult to explain)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reading over the entire plot so far of a story to be made into a manga... I feel like this will be a massive endeavour, so much will have to be left out, there is too much.... -__-

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Waiting for mum to stop gaming so I can and plotting story ideas. Trying to think of how to write a fantasy story without it being cliché.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I want to finish the Totoro this weekend if possible, I've just been commissioned to create Seto...

aoshi

Me having fun making gifs.

Now if i can get a good footage of evil ryu raging demon from capcom vs SNK 2. I did find a video that had a decent resolution but it had all other junk in it and the site would now allow files beyond 40 MB.

Top Bottom