• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
On Chapterrrrr 25. Only five more to go and then I can actually WRITE some.
I should lump this in the humour category. I've had so many giggles it's ridiculous! Did I ever intend for it to be a funny fic?:|

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just ordered a birthday present for my mum from Albelli - yes, I'm a cheapskate and used their promo code to get 80% off but it's the thought that counts. And I did think about spending a lot of money. I just didn't actually spend it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work wondering how im going to get 400 orders packed on my own, I know I can work fast but this is a joke...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to check my email and get my things ready to start on my writing tonight, having issues because hubby can't sleep so he's on the net as well. Conflicting IP addresses. I know it's not but I'd like to blame Adam for this.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Finished my charity trustee declaration forms in triplicate for Scottish funding, organised the AGM for the charity later this month and now I'm about to check out what ASDA has to offer me in the way of food this month...

Top Bottom