• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
So bored and home alone so I'm trying to teach myself to scream xD (Heavy metal..)
My throat x_x I'll stick to school choir...

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'm currently playing Team Fortress 2, kinda hoping the new update hits before i go to sleep.

If it actually happens tonight at all.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Another crack at Drake... not strong enough yet at LVL 24, but I nearly got him.

aoshi

WTF? That was tragic of tyler. I wish caroline can fix things with klaus without having to date him. Having elena swap her feelings was tragic enough.>_<

If you must know, I am busy watching vampire diaries season 4.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im barely nowadays gaming, beside mine time to do homechores, writing fanfics and RPing, I had long time not touching any game, so time to return into gaming :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Looking up Teen Titans stuff. I really want to buy more of the comics (Rooooooooose! *clings*), but I need new copies of the show since Season 1's DVD keeps giving my computer viruses somehow.... @_@ So conflicted. *trying not to think of her iPod's impending demise*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Waiting for something to load and watching mum play Left 4 Dead. I have a feeling I'll be screaming soon.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Taking stuff off for posting to the US. Kind of dread using the regular airmail service, it's getting more expensive and I don't trust the service as much. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to move to the fully insured service which is like $60, customers gonna love that. -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Cleaning my work table. There was clay and boar mane all over it and... eurgh.

The problem now is that it's clean so there's no excuse not to do some work on it.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
Procrastinating in my E - Commerce Honors class by coming to this forum and playing Aria of Sorrow on my laptop.

Top Bottom