• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching football on tv and browsing forums on my phone (can't be bothered to go and get laptop from upstairs).

Dark Drakan

Admin
Browsing forums at work, got lots of work to do today but want to catch up on overnight posts incase ive missed anything. Seems I missed a feminist uprising thread first of all...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to decide whether to work on CoD, IHEAY, OOS, or do that DmC scrap that's been niggling me for the past few days, or betaread. Considering it's going on 11pm soon, I guess I need to make up my bloomin mind. :s

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to decide whether to work on CoD, IHEAY, OOS, or do that DmC scrap that's been niggling me for the past few days, or betaread. Considering it's going on 11pm soon, I guess I need to make up my bloomin mind. :s

IHEAY? :O *fangirl whimper*

Currently doing:
Posting on the TFG forums like a BAMF. Also listening to Kill Bill. In a moment? Spellchecking. *curses her terrible spelling*

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting for the plumber to arrive. Actually, I've been waiting since...8am.

Getting kinda bored now...

At least the water company inspector is happy - he got some old xbox controllers we were chucking out.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm thinking of making a side blog for my non-human art projects, or those that are more animal than human. I have been in two minds about whether to do it so much it hurts, but I want to keep things separate as well, because one follows a style and a theme, and the other is just yokai and supernatural or mythical people or animals. I'm finally accepting the idea of two separate homes for these two types. I think (hope) it would be for the best.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just finished cleaning the kitchen...now to write and eat lunch...or whatever the second meal of the day is called when it's just after midnight.... I think I need to take a leaf out of DS's book and get some tea. >_>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just finished cleaning the kitchen...now to write and eat lunch...or whatever the second meal of the day is called when it's just after midnight.... I think I need to take a leaf out of DS's book and get some tea. >_>
What kind of tea are you having?

Top Bottom