• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I'm a little further South than you, there's supposed to be a massive blizzard at 5am, possibly no school!!! :D

Doing: Wishing for snow!!

Yeah the snow is quite bad here too, im still at work though. Every other business near us is closed but our bosses are too money hungry so we are left to find our own ways here & back. Took me 1 hour 10mins to walk into work this morning & meant to snow again while im here then got to walk home in the dark when its icy & snowing later.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
No snow here. I'm on the sea, though. It hardly ever happens.

Currently I'm waiting for the apartment to warm up before I do anything.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Yeah the snow is quite bad here too, im still at work though. Every other business near us is closed but our bosses are too money hungry so we are left to find our own ways here & back. Took me 1 hour 10mins to walk into work this morning & meant to snow again while im here then got to walk home in the dark when its icy & snowing later.
I feel bad for you :c at least it's better than heavy rain? maybe? (To me it would be:3 )

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to play Sims, but the game crashed. Now I'm just sitting here, freaking out about my writing and driving mum nuts with questions.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering whether to use blogspot or buy a domain and space this time. I don't want to worry about people whinging if something has blood or ero-guro in it and getting things deleted.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Saved my old blog from deletion on a whim. I can always change its name and the URL and not lose the 1000 + followers, I guess...

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Just browsing some threads while listening to my iPod. Nothing to special.

OH WAIT! Dead Space 3 came out yesterday :w00t: I now have something productive to do. I knew there was something intriguing about this thread....

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Writing out out a comprehensive chart for myself on brass/copper tubing sizes, with what fits into what and exactly how thick the SAE sizes and wall thicknesses are in metric because 3/16 and 3/32 and 5/64 and the rest of it doesn't mean Jack S. to my metric brain. Why are they still using SAE and gauges for crying out loud. It's like someone devised this whole thing to be intentionally painful, and NOBODY ever puts a decent conversion and telescopic chart in their tubing shop.

Well surprise, jerks, I've cracked your Masonic hieroglyphics. Now I can buy something from your store. 8D

Top Bottom