• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Give yourself a bit more credit Shadow. Saying that: ''I am not that good at this'' is not what you should tell yourself.
If I say: ''Maybe I can play Rachmaninov songs good on concert today'' I might do good but also get nervous by not trusting myself with my thoughts. Instead if I say: ''I can do this. Rachmaninov is my speciality''! I might motivate me to do good anyway. I want to see your drawings! I am 101 percent sure that anything you come up with is better than what I can do.

Aww, thank you, Strifer. ^^ That's sweet of you to say. I'll have to try that. =) I've never been optimistic, so...I'll have to try to be more up-beat. *will try and get her drawings uploaded*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Betaing. Chapter I haven't touched in...like six months: complete. Newest chapter: in progress. *thinks she's working up to betaing for several people at once again*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just got this bread from the store, cracked it open and it is full of cranberries. Cranberry bread, wtf. Didn't even know it existed. However I love cranberries, so this is an unexpected bonus.

Dark Drakan

Admin
In work trying to defrost my hands -3 & snowing a little outside & meant to get colder & more snow as week goes on.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Finding myself oddly at a loose end now that Jake is in school three times a week...

...what to do....?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Love! Endless love and romance! Dance!

Striferu: Hatsune shall we dance?
Miku: Sure! ^ ^

<3

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
In work trying to defrost my hands -3 & snowing a little outside & meant to get colder & more snow as week goes on.
I'm a little further South than you, there's supposed to be a massive blizzard at 5am, possibly no school!!! :D

Doing: Wishing for snow!!

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Code Geass ending. Lelouch did you die? Damn, sad ending but also good. I forgot myself so much. Damn. I am reuniting myself from the past as well as the new experiences I have now. With great power comes great responsibility.
Pneumonia and solitude was indeed my instincts to move on. Settle down. I begin to see more now. I am glad. Thanks to you too on this awesome forum! Cheers ^ ^

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
NO SCHOOL!!!

I'm having a rest from le snowman building with my bro :D (Our snowman has a saw for an arm, he's a bionic snowman.)

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014

That was wonderful. Audience starting tears and all.
Media is not all that bad. At least if we not put them that way.
Respect. He's a real man. Regardless anything he wanted to aim for his goals no matter what.
That's the spirit!

To make the possible impossible is a miracle. Even if people say that you can't do certain stuff and might get offended, you can still try and see for yourself. Proof right there. Hope for an uncertain future. It is possible!

Shall never surrender!

Damn I sound like I found ''the answer of all things'' but don't get me wrong.
I found one answer of many possible answers on this road. Virtue and Love.

Top Bottom