• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chatting, listening to the kids singing gibberish while they do colouring, watching Lord of the Rings half and half, contemplating a nice cuppa tea and trying to remember wtf I did to put my back out again. I'm too young to have these many issues with my back.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Have you tried Animal Planet's kitten cam? >_> *doesn't find anything wrong with googling kittens...*
I'm just playing with the laser pen right now, with snazzy cat, named due to his luscious mane.
Who's a fuzzy snazzy cat?? You!! *Cuddles*
>_> ...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Eating an ice cream and debating whether I should fly back to Beirut...
It was actually quite nice there, too bad I never took photos :(...

Pending until further notice...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

Now that's what I call jam tune. If I only could jam my friend down there...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Trying to get back in the groove and think about working on this sculpt but it's been a long time since I looked at this thing, I almost wanna start over even though there's nothing wrong with it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watching the football on my laptop while catching up with days of forum posts ive missed because ive been working 6 days a week.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I ate too many fajitas.

First-World-Problems.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Printing out loads of craft things to make as my plan this year is to make everyone's birthday and Christmas gifts to try and save some money...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Draw and post it here? Are you good? I am like zero in painting.

I could try, if you like. =) *needs to make that art thread she promised she would* I'm...okay, I guess. About 50% of what I draw is utter rubbish. 45% is okay but slightly deformed. 5% is actually good. XD But I'm trying. Not very good at painting, though. Mum's much better than me. *pretty good at Sims stuff, though*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Printing out loads of craft things to make as my plan this year is to make everyone's birthday and Christmas gifts to try and save some money...

Amy made cross stitched Christmas cards inspired by Home Alone & pillow covers inspired by The Big Bang Theory so its a great idea.

22836339715528369513118.jpg

59851848861507898341004.jpg

Currently finished bottle of wine & some beers after watching football & cooking dinner & getting ready to watch Unknown.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering how many of the rabid pros have put me on their ignore list. LOL, and I'm not even a 'hater'. I'm neutral to disappointed.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Give yourself a bit more credit Shadow. Saying that: ''I am not that good at this'' is not what you should tell yourself.
If I say: ''Maybe I can play Rachmaninov songs good on concert today'' I might do good but also get nervous by not trusting myself with my thoughts. Instead if I say: ''I can do this. Rachmaninov is my speciality''! I might motivate me to do good anyway. I want to see your drawings! I am 101 percent sure that anything you come up with is better than what I can do.

Top Bottom