• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I finished the quiz (3 people in each team) and we came 5th, so not too bad ^_^
Thinking (Although this is the doing thread but I'm just too worked up to care): One of the questions was, which city has hosted the Olympics 3 times beginning with L?
Me: *deer in headlights* uh... uh Lisbon??
-____-
However I did get more questions right than wrong. *regulates breathing again*

It's supposed to snow on Saturday :D yays

KRSkull

Looking at Bandai Hobby Kamen Rider Skull 1/8 - Master Grade Figurerise on amazon and hoping to get it someday in the future.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I finished the quiz (3 people in each team) and we came 5th, so not too bad ^_^
Thinking (Although this is the doing thread but I'm just too worked up to care): One of the questions was, which city has hosted the Olympics 3 times beginning with L?
Me: *deer in headlights* uh... uh Lisbon??
-____-
However I did get more questions right than wrong. *regulates breathing again*

It's supposed to snow on Saturday :D yays
it's not gonna snow for quite a while you know -_- tbh i dought it will snow this year last year we were lucky don't believe what people tell you....especially the weather forecast

i'm watching a bunch of awesome vids and putting ome pictures up for the resistence wiki.....they totally owe me :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
updating anti-virus. listening to the tv and having a go at parents... I don't mean to though... this is gonna be a tough month

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
it's not gonna snow for quite a while you know -_- tbh i dought it will snow this year last year we were lucky don't believe what people tell you....especially the weather forecast

i'm watching a bunch of awesome vids and putting ome pictures up for the resistence wiki.....they totally owe me :cool:
The snow didn't stick last year :/ this year it's more likely to snow.
Lol you should get paid for that amount of effort :p

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
The snow didn't stick last year :/ this year it's more likely to snow.
Lol you should get paid for that amount of effort :p
i think it'll snow when school ends it's just our luck -_-

and yes it does actually involve effort XD do you know how hard it is to find pictures of these creatures that arn't already on the wiki

Top Bottom