• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just finished booking the last two stops on our roadtrip.
See, I do get things done, all in good time.
Now I just need to set aside a time to arrange a babysitter.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Angsting over my computer and a little thing called human relationships.

That's why I don't have many human relationships... (none at all irl).

I'm fretting over the stuff that I've made for christmas... I feel like such a friggin' cheapskate... :(
also looking round the internet.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That's why I don't have many human relationships... (none at all irl).

I'm fretting over the stuff that I've made for christmas... I feel like such a friggin' cheapskate... :(
also looking round the internet.

Same. XP My only real life relationships are with family members. I prefer online ones. XD
And don't fret, or I'll start fretting about how 50% of my x-mas presents to people are handmade. XD *doesn't think it's cheap**thinks it just means you care enough to put the time and effort into creating something for people*

Am currently angsting over not being able to play games for another three hours. T-T

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Avoiding mirrors... They might break unless I creep up on them. If you're wondering why, let's just say I look like I faceplanted a bunch of stinging nettles... -_- I hate being a teenager sometimes >:I *angst*

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Playing DMC 4. Getting an A rating on "Devil Hunter" on mission 01 - Birds Of A Feather :cool:

(Easy to do as you all know!)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Same. XP My only real life relationships are with family members. I prefer online ones. XD
And don't fret, or I'll start fretting about how 50% of my x-mas presents to people are handmade. XD *doesn't think it's cheap**thinks it just means you care enough to put the time and effort into creating something for people*

Am currently angsting over not being able to play games for another three hours. T-T

Same here :)
I never thought about it like that... Thanks Shadow :3

Listening to some cr*p on tv. Going to get my 3ds in a mo and download some pokemon.

Dark Drakan

Admin
WHOA ! GUYS I just got my account back.... !

OH i am NOT spamming :'(

You commented in the spam threads and were removed by accident due to a forum lag and you being the last post in the thread, I restored your account. In future do NOT comment in spam threads otherwise it could happen again.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You commented in the spam threads and were removed by accident due to a forum lag and you being the last post in the thread, I restored your account. In future do NOT comment in spam threads otherwise it could happen again.

Thanks a lot @Dark Drakan

i'll never post in a spam thread again i'll just report them

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
You'd be wise not to in the first place...

Is now currently debating whether I should watch both RE movies again...*Retribution and Damnation*

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks a lot @Dark Drakan

i'll never post in a spam thread again i'll just report them

Thats all we ask, dont need any more attention drawing to them than is already there or bumping them. Just report them and move on and the staff will deal with them as fast as they can.

Top Bottom