• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Trying to manoeuvre a huge moth off my pillow... It's taken up residence and is clinging on tightly. -.-
>_> and shutting Momo out of the room before he sees the moth.

Why do I even post this random stuff, guess my brain is numb. -_-

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just getting prepared for these incoming Christmas and making cleaning with some breaks for writing fanfics. If I get done other home works, maybe Christmas previews of mine FanFics will be uploaded onto FF.net and other Fics sites, Im really hard working nowadays :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Renamed Thomas to Blue because I have no idea if it's a he or a she.
Also working out whilst pondering names for my two new fur babies....oh never mind, seems another fosterer already named them. Sweeeeeet.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Trying to get my clothes dry before I head back out to pick Jack up from school, finishing watching Martina Cole's The Take TV series that ive only just got around to watching & preparing some dinner.

Angel General

app_2_147716801925541_697.gif
<Posting pepsi cuz I can

Angel General

Wearing my new slippers and onesie, (Which are insanely comfortable,) and feeling sick since I couldn't stop eating that insanely addictive popping candy. -.-

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yet again at work, still in the Christmas lull so not much to do here but im stuck here for 10 hours none the less. Had more work to do on the forums than I have at my actual job yet I have to spend much more time there than on the forums.

Top Bottom