• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
it would close because the busses can't get to school -_- also if the temprature goes over a certain number we can't go to school
Me like snow being cold, it gives me an excuse to wear my skiing gear and fall over on purpose without getting injured ^_^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Same place I always am, at work bored out of my mind and really want to get today over with. Works Christmas Party tonight and they are always ... eventful.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Went over my home cinema and rigged it again for better sound and distance. Sick sounds is getting sicker. XD

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
It's 1am in the morning where I am, where is my sleep?....
*is posting random stuff because she is bored and has no one to talk to*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Attempting to eat breakfast without the cat getting into it. It's harder than it seems. @_@

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Having brekkies, wondering how it's going with my fur babies, both adopted and in surgery. Also wondering how I'm going to get my new kitten Thomas to warm up to me and settle before I go fetch my wild kitties later today.
Waiting on that email from my brother.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Freezing my backside off in our conservatory so I can catch up on computer-y stuff and just trying to sort out the final week of things to do before Christmas hits. Also going out tonight so pretty excited about that :D

Top Bottom