• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You'd be wise not to in the first place...
Well i wasn't i have a really care-free attitude sometimes gets me in trouble...
Thats all we ask, don't need any more attention drawing to them than is already there or bumping them. Just report them and move on and the staff will deal with them as fast as they can.
yup got your word written !

> No posting,bumping for fun(which is what i did)
> Report instantly&move on

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Packing for Thanksgiving. XP What a wonderful time of year...most people are eating and chilling out, and I'm packing to cook and clean for a family that never says thanks (aka: my family).

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
In work and yet again, one of the forums I visit don't work as my work computer blocks it. bThis will not deter me!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
listening to parents talking about tomorrows shopping list, now its a thrilling talk about leeches.
and now I'm sneezing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just been watching DmC and Uncharted movies on youtube. Nate's 'oh cr*p' montage...EPIC!
thinking about a phone call I'm supposed to be receiving tomorrow.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Worried that I'm representing my school in a geography quiz and couldn't answer the first question:
Which city beginning with B has the highest average temperature of any city in the world?
*picture of statue of Eastern looking guy*

Me: :I I'm screwed... Bahrain? Burma? Wait isn't Burma a country... I don't even know what Bahrain is...

(I think the answer was Bangladesh)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Worried that I'm representing my school in a geography quiz and couldn't answer the first question:
Which city beginning with B has the highest average temperature of any city in the world?
*picture of statue of Eastern looking guy*

Me: :I I'm screwed... Bahrain? Burma? Wait isn't Burma a country... I don't even know what Bahrain is...

(I think the answer was Bangladesh)

*cough* Bangkok

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Currently contemplating how to resolve the foreign user issues. Really getting sick of seeing gibberish topics and foreign adverts for selling stuff in a segment that it's NOT RELATED TO. I know I'm not staff or anything, but seriously, this is just getting out of hand. Makes me think someone's attempting to wreck the site or something. I might be overreacting or looking too far into it, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

-sigh-

In other news, I just designed a Devil Trigger Dante Pony in my sketchbook...and it looks AWESOME!!

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I just watched a YouTube video of all the world flags <_> must. Expand. Knowledge.
Now to memorise all the national parks in Britain. Yippee!

Top Bottom