• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work, packing orders with radio on in background and checking forums from time to time to pass the time.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yehaaw. Tommorow Im publishing mine next Crossover FanFic, called Skyfire. I cannot for now to tell what will be in it as for now Is secret, but well tommorow more details come XD.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Upcoming SkyFire early Teaser XD:

What if 2 dimensions merged and some dangerous people from that other dimension camed to other to do their evil work ??

And some good from other tries to stop them ??

Welcome special unit of MI-6 called Sector 1, formed from cyborgised people of that other dimension, this is story of their leader called by some Phantom.

This is fanfic on what I work now, just gotten onto mine head recently.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to ignore how much pain I'm in. And drinking tea. The tea's going much better than the rest of it.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Filling my MP3 with Super Sentai and Kamen Rider music! My head is filled with Japanese voices and they sound like angels and Asians with deep voices. Ecstasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yet again at work, I always seem to be here. Bored and very little to do with the run up to Christmas stopping people spending money on sports products.

Top Bottom