• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Updating shadow play. Blooming blue burgers, I always wonder how people could make sense of my first drafts because I sure as heck can't make heads or tails. Going through chapter 2 for revision and I ended up with this:
Julian stared at him. And then at Claire. Because they were both equally lost right about now. What. The. Heck. time for some hack and slash ala crazy-writer style.
I hacked and slashed that bastard into sense. Oh yeah. I am the edit master. Whoopa.
SILENCE INNER DEMON. Bastard is an ugly word.
Don't mind me, I'm due my crazy pills.
-edit-
Oh yeah, inner demon got blipped by the forum. XD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Totally staying in my bed and using internet, as yesterday I gotten ilness what makes walking painful for me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Waiting for people to reveiw, which I doubt will happen, as I struggle against exhaustion.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hoping this headache goes away, looking forward to the trainee orientation session this afternoon, trying to puzzle out this upcoming holiday. It should be easy to do but yeah, when your head is not working as it should, even the littlest of things seem impossible to accomplish.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
looking on to see if there's anything that needs updating console-wise.
then off to nintendo eshop site to see if there is anything good on there to buy

Top Bottom