• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Listening to some... utter drivel on the radio. Watching mum use her mp3 (I've put more music on there for her ^^) and trying to use deviant art

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
looking to see what updates are avaliable for the consoles, and working out when to go into town to download them.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finished refitting my kitchen, took 2 & a half days to rip entire old one out and replace with a new one so wasnt that bad. Now just finished watching new episode of The Walking Dead and now going to watch The Avengers that Lovefilm have sent us.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Writing mine Fanfics while I watched trough mine Tumblr blog, and It seems that mine FF.net story traffic and these visitors from Canada taken sense while I readed one of blogs :).

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Thinking about Venice and how I'd go live there without a second thought. Why that is, I don't know. It left quite an impression on me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Panicking. Like, seriously panicking.

Hopefully it's a fluke and I've got nothing to worry about.

But yeah, panicking.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Frantically looking for a fan translation of Ace Attorney Investigations 2 (Gyakuten Kenji 2) and failing :( I need mah lawyers!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Listening to the radio and dad moaning about what is on the radio :lol: Also just signed up to the local radio stations webpage to tell them that I demand they play more duran duran! :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
BRUTAL is kicking my ass at chess again, I am stuck in a terrifying Youtube loop of 90s pop chart hits, and I am drinking Plymouth Gin, which is somewhat stronger and tastier than Gordon's. Oh my.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Working, looking forward to getting home and finishing watching Boardwalk Empire (Season 1) and getting some gaming time in.

Top Bottom