• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Eating left-overs and listening to music as I hope and pray I don't have a computer virus and that the reason one of my internet explorers don't work cuz the coding finally broke.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Actually uploading stuff on Deviant Art :O Photos as usual, maybe thinking about uploading some old art in scraps for laughs.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Packing orders at work, trying to waste some time on the forums as dont have much to do today and dont want to finish my work to soon as it will make rest of day go even slower.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think my friend's seriously suicidal. Not the first friend I've had to deal with like that, either but... he's evading everyone online and I can't actually go and see him physically. Because if I could I'd do something about it. So frustrating.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still at work and counting down the hours until I can finally go home, feels like the longest day of the week today even though its my shortest working day.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Taking a break from cleaning out under the stairs. Thinking of reverting it into a little writing nook for myself rather than the indoor junk yard it's turned into.
Going to go vaccuum the dust and mites and fluffs and webs and spiders up, trash all the garbage (in other words, I'm going to throw most of the cardboard outside because it's raining, and stuff all the plastic bags into a council bag, and then sort out what is recyclable and what isn't, before packing/storing things a little bit better) and then have myself a cup of nice frothy hot chocolate.
Because this Moccona coffee tastes like...yuck.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Considering erasing my Sims games and redownloading them. For some reason my characters can't cook in my game anymore. :S Of course, that'll have to be after NaNo....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
searching the internet for peter kay dvds... and hama beads... mum wants me to make snowflakes for a tree that is growing in the garden... :lol:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wondering how to turn my Kindle stories into pdfs without copying and pasting so a friend can borrow them. @_@

Top Bottom