• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

KRSkull

Just got back from the bank a few minutes ago. finally decided to deposit the money i have been saving. The looks on there faces when they opened the 4 wooden boxes. they thought that i stole a bank. and i tried to prove to them that i didn't steal the money by telling them that it smells like strawberry. and i have been saving that money ever since i entered college which was in 8th of april 2004.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Just got back from the bank a few minutes ago. finally decided to deposit the money i have been saving. The looks on there faces when they opened the 4 wooden boxes. they thought that i stole a bank. and i tried to prove to them that i didn't steal the money by telling them that it smells like strawberry. and i have been saving that money ever since i entered college which was in 8th of april 2004.
hope you put them into good use ^_^

and im back from work and very very tired.....ohh my poor feet and my mouth is full of hair spray!......if i dont die from smoking the spray would probably do the job lol :D

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

got back from watching step up revolution....awesome!.....btw when it starts guess witch song comes up?? you know the vid of DmC where hes walking and everything just goes into a vibe and everything is all colored....*i suck at describing things lol* anywayz i go like **** yeah!! lol and im waiting till dante pops up and starts dancing lol :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
Working longer hours at work from this week until at least January so trying to catch up on forum posts ive missed from the last few days.

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Eating a ham sammich and thinking about getting my art homework done... maybe tomorrow... oh and trying not to think about school on Tuesday >_< but at least i get to see people I've been missing.^_^ (I'm also trying to find a decent picture for my signature but failing -_-)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
We polish are just screwed. Well In monday camed to me package with one game what comes in October, that famous RE 6 but as well I for now not get archievments as I should not have game for now, so going into PS3 gaming again.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Having biscuits, trying to figure out how I'm going to start outlining this story and chatting to Zany.
Oh and listening to Skillet, because I'm a bit tired of the Wiggles.

Top Bottom