• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
For now Im getting into gaming boredom, beside getting back my NDS and playing some shipped games for It. Well these PC MMORPGS are engaging.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Translated first part of my Crossover fanfic, soon on FF.net, first i still making prologues what Includes some mine Vestalian legends to better understand fic as It is confusing Bakugan thing much.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm having a strange Facebook conversation with my brother. I can't tell if he's serious or not about some of the things he says. Facebook isn't a good medium but I don't really want to see him in person or talk on the phone in my current state. Frankly, I'm bemused. We haven't talked in ages and I can't be bothered going through all the motions again, although he is being especially friendly tonight. One thing that really goes through me is the way he types though. Spell properly, don't shorten things or add four exclamation marks after everything.

I know, I'm a snarky bastard.

It can't be argued, I feel like death...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Drinking Eisberg out of a pint glass (classy!) and trying to decide what to buy my youngest son for his first birthday. Yes, I know he won't care or even be awake for most of it but I'd like to celebrate it anyway,

lorddemolatron

Premium
Sitting alone in my home after dark and thinking if having crush or rather totall love for fictional character is healthy. Still can't think without redirecting troughts on Him.

Top Bottom