• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Back at work again, builders are knocking a wall down in my room to extend it today and ive got to work around them. Going to be a looooong day again...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just back from another crap day at work, spent 4 hours mopping up flood water from the building and sweeping it all outside then was left with an afternoon to pack nearly 200 orders on my own. Currently drinking a beer because I need it after a day like today...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
updating my steam account i just need to download team fortress 2 then i can add my friend and then blast him away with mah sentry :devil:

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

Just back from another crap day at work, spent 4 hours mopping up flood water from the building and sweeping it all outside then was left with an afternoon to pack nearly 200 orders on my own. Currently drinking a beer because I need it after a day like today...
amen to that bro.....cheers !

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to reconcile what I know with that I see. It's weird - this guy is a guy, guy's name, married to a woman, guy's voice, does "guy" stuff...but he looks like a really butch woman. I'm sorry, but he does. And I can't stop staring at him trying to get my brain to accept that he's a bloke when I think he looks like he's only partway through the operation, you know?

Really messing with my head...

...too much time on my hands, I think...

Top Bottom