• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
trying to get my birthday present... yes, you read that right. I'm ordering my own birthday present because my parents can't use the internet.
Listening to cheaters on the tv

Dark Drakan

Admin
After wasting my entire night trying to fix a dead laptop im now at work with little to do. Its amazing how busy I am outside of work sometimes but I dont get paid for that. :lol:

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
Drawing some manga :)

hatsune_miku_by_virgil1dx-d56sy93.jpg

and

Doing some interior design project xD

wood_house_project__frontal__by_virgil1dx-d57jkfr.jpg

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

im watching power rangers samurai.....and here.....and watching some youtube videos and doing some workout :D yeah i know :D im trying to make my day off count :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Kain is the shizz.

I'm a night owl these days, up till 5 a.m. a lot lately... sleeping till 9 a.m. and then napping around 6 p.m. for a couple hours; and then back to do it all over again. It does give me a lot of time to myself to write.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sitting on my sofa, house is boiling hot so have every window open and currently going to watch Dead Mans Shoes DVD.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Kain is the shizz.

I'm a night owl these days, up till 5 a.m. a lot lately... sleeping till 9 a.m. and then napping around 6 p.m. for a couple hours; and then back to do it all over again. It does give me a lot of time to myself to write.

It's only for chibi reference.
I've got the same night habit. Except I'm gaming.

Listening to tv and sorting out some sites

Dark Drakan

Admin
Cooking some Honey and Chilli lamb chops with laptop on the side of the cooker and posting. Then shall be going to see The Dark Knight Rises at the cinema before the rush later.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Some of my teeth are sharp and they've sliced part of my mouth again. So... hunting for the bloody Bonjela. >:T

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Kicking back, playing some Demolition and listening to Steve bath our boys - water everywhere, the occasional attempted-drowning and lots of yelling.

Gotta love selective deafness...

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work listening to the radio, waiting for another working day to pass by so I can go home and do more interesting things.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Digging my new Signature and about to head outside! Maybe I'll meet a giant floating head that will give me Super Powers. Who knows! ^_^

I hope for that everyday... (only because i don't that I'll get a devil trigger anytime soon).
Listening to the tv and sorting out deviant art stuff... again!

Top Bottom