• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Office in work & one of the other forums I use, I think the server has gone down? Aw well....... DMC one all day then :p...

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

listing to music....while eating popcorn and drinking pepsi and here enjoing this awesome forum.....*i'v said it many times but it never gets old and its the truth* :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Just got back from hanging out down by the sea. Was tempted by bottle of mandarin vodka, but I don't know if it's safe for me to have vodka again, even flavoured. The taste of it reminds me too much of massive college binges and staring too closely at sinks and toilets. Strega on the other hand... <3

V

Oldschool DMC fan
im at work...(bartender) and i'm so tired and i have a massive headache(god help me!)....:( and i have a little brack so im here to see you guys and whats new :)
I used to work in a bar. Well, nightclub. It was manic.

Right now I'm contemplating some tomato juice (prepped for Bloody Mary). It's kinda late but I'm craving salt.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Listening to Majora's Mask music.
The moon's going to fall, the moon's going to fall... THE MOON'S GOING TO FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs away in a panic*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Telling my friend about the time we had Absinthe slammers. A marhsmallow fight ensued, which ended in me trying to kill my friends. Highly recommended.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Playing Brutal Chess/listening to music/chatting on FB... no wonder I'm getting my ass kicked.

Top Bottom