• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The dishes. There's nothing I quite like waking up to a pile of crap in the sink, so yeah, I'm dealing with it now.

Also, hating Cold Fusion's guts.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Watching music interviews and planning intarweb mass meets IRL. Homies be knowin' me since 2004, it's time we paint the town red.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lying down on my new sofa and browsing through our forums catching up on posts and reading some gaming news.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Waking up to an argument on another forum where I mod, and having a long-time member give me grief for all the times he's been disciplined before for being a jerkass to people, just like he was last night. But it doesn't really matter because it's just a forum and he's got an awesome life outside of it, yadda yadda blah bleugh bleh. It's a perpetual motion crap-machine.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Drinking tea, wondering why my ebay person won't pay up and waiting for the clock to hit 1.30 so I can take more antibiotics.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Drinking some wine after finishing painting the bathroom and painting the new plaster around the new french doors. Now sat browsing the forums and downloading more demos.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching the time, cleaning the kitchen, rereading hubby's pep-talk-poem over and over again on MSN, prepping for ironing, wishing I could be sleeping with my boys instead of watching the time tick by, trying to find SOMETHING online that will either cheer me up or give me a handy tip on how to get through this. Also got to take the trash out now, I think, cos there might still be a poo nappy in that bag.
-edit: also going to boil the kettle and have a cuppa tea now. I need to do something nice.

Top Bottom