• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sat here typing this obviously, with a cup of tea and some Maryland Choc Chip cookies ^_^ Purrrrfect XD

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sat in bed trying not to be sick. I'm afraid to move, because if I do, I'll be spending most of the day bent over the toilet again, but I really want a cup of tea...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^Damn you! I want a cup of tea now... But I'm too tired to move

Talking to some friends on MSN and waking up.

Keaton

Premium
I'm at work, avoiding looking at my mobile phone. I have a horrible feeling that I'll be getting another "...has died" texts today ¬_¬;, and I'm at work alone today >.<

However, the one saving grace is that Devil May Cry 4 has been keeping me successfully pre-occupied. I'm currently going through getting my S's, Mission 20 and 19 are done, as well as Mission 1 -- I'm on Mission 2 and for the love of all that is Gaming I can't seem to get 100% Orbs >.<

EDIT: Nevermind, I just watched a Video...there are TWO sets of hidden orbs in the Look-Out tower...why isnt' the Ruska glowing then >.<!!

Keaton

Premium
I realized that I have psychic powers and did indeed recieve 'one of those texts' today *sigh* what a way to lead onto my Birthday and Holiday.

Anyways, I'm lurking here and counting the seconds until I can go home ^^

Keaton

Premium
Listening to Blue October and continuing my S-Ranking Mission -- probably the most fun I've had with a game for a long while :D

Top Bottom