• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Goldsickle

Finished the RE3 remake.
This is a good game.

It's a whole new different interpretation of the original RE3 back in 1999, so it feels fresh.
It's basically a brand new game.

Those who subject themselves to mental bondage, forever thinking "a remake must be the same game with improved graphics" are only ruining their own enjoyment.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Those who subject themselves to mental bondage, forever thinking "a remake must be the same game with improved graphics" are only ruining their own enjoyment.

You would think that they would know not everything should be exact same thing. Certain reviewers on YouTube are claiming the game should have been dlc for RE2. Which is the dumbest bullcrap I've ever heard. If that happened, there would be a huge backlash from gamers and RE fans alike. The only thing I don't like about RE3 Remake is that they got rid of the Mad Jackal mercenaries mode. Them getting rid of the clock tower was fine as I never cared much for it or its puzzles, the Gravedigger is one of the worst bosses in classic RE history, and the Dead Factory's water treatment puzzle can go to hell. By removing certain things, the remake has better pacing than the original.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
I'm pretty sure it's an ironic comment because apparently they removed a lot of things from the original and it's hella short.
It ain't that short. Yes, the clock tower you never enter. Yes, the dead factory is gone. But honestly, it takes out most of the padding puzzles that were not that fun to begin with. Honestly, some of these cons are exaggerated, and reminds me of the "issues" people had with Metal Gear Rising's length.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well I was hoping to be playing the Final Fantasy VII remake. But on top of my local EB games having closed (Long before this pandemic), which meant I would have to try to buy it from my local Walmart, and they aren't getting it. I did consider getting the game digital, and my immediate thoughts were "F@$k that $#!+". So as soon as it's available, I'm gonna order a copy on amazon. Might take awhile, but I'm trying anyway.

In the meantime, well I just cleared Danganronpa 2, so soon gonna try to start the third one. I still haven't cleared Dark Siders 2 and Final Fantasy XV. Yeah I know they're a few years old, I'm working on it.

Aurelius

Devil May Cry and Resident Evil crossover by the look of things.

77-1586135727-2042615379.jpeg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just like everybody else it seems, I played and beat RE3:Remake.

It was a lot of fun, got a crappy score though as I haven't played a RE game in a long time. I'll definitely replay it at somepoint, but I've got a huge backlog as it is. Next on the list is FF7:Remake.

Goldsickle

I fully completed RE3.
Got all the Trophies, completed the Records and purchased everything from the in-game store.

Totally done with this game.

It's not what I envisioned and I have started loathing the "closed world" level design I keep seeing in both the RE2 & RE3 remake.
It's hard to get into that after experiencing more open map designs as seen in games like The Evil Within 2.
I mean, RE3 takes places in a city.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Dmc3 hd on switch,

sword art online on xbox one x

Forza horizon 4 xbox one x

Devil may cry 5 xbox one x

Doom eternal on pc and xbox one x

Replaying the last of us remastered on ps4 as tlou2 is delayed

New play through of God of war ps4 too

And recently I had a retro day and played some goldeneye on my n64 , and some link to the past and mario all stars on my og snes

berto

I Saw the Devil
P5R. I think I'll be going back to my PS3 backlog and start knocking those off the list. I've been trying to get to my PS2 games, starting with Eternal Poison but I've gotten so used to being able to turn the game off mid playthrough and picking up where I left off that it's hard to go back to the days where I had to find a save point.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Trying to finish Doom 64 on PS4. Damn, that final level is crazy. Pouring every enemy at you to pester and kill you.

And Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Top Bottom