• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Fable Fortune. I honestly don't like digital card games (I prefer actually holding the cards in my hands and playing face-to-face against friends if I'm going to play one), but I'm...not minding this too much. I liked it more in the early days of the beta where it was possible to play entirely by myself against the AI, but co-op's been fun when I find a good partner. ^^; Some of the solo battles are impossible, though. I wonder if anyone's ever actually beaten Reaver with his stupidly high health and taking a sixth of your health every time one of your cards die.... :unsure:

Aurelius

Revisiting some old Dynasty Warriors on the PS2 and Pokemon Yellow on the GB. What the hell happened to Dynasty Warriors though?!??This series used to be challenging. The enemies in the older games were complete sponges compared to nowadays.

... Who knew getting your ass handed to you would feel so good!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing "Super Robot Wars: V".

Think Dissidia: Final Fantasy, but with giant robot anime crossing over instead. So you have the likes of Gundam, Getter Robo, Mazinger, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, Full Metal Panic etc etc. All together fighting against evil that threatens the multiverse in a strategy turn based RPG.

It's really good. :thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I work so much during this time of year I hardly have time to get any playing done and when the workload is over I have a backlog to get through and for me games that are over 100 hours long, like Gravity Rush 2, P5, and even NieR. The first 2 alone took me well into July. My backlog just keeps growing with every sell and now that I got a PS4 it goes back 4 generations. I am never going to get through these games.

I started playing Xenoblade 2 but I returned it. I might get BotW on my next pay day but I'm flipping coins, considering I'm in the middle of DMC1, 2 and 3, Bayonetta 1 & 2, and whole bunch of PS4 games I want to get through, I don't think I'll really need it. I can wait for a used copy to pop up somewhere.

Edit: Does anyone know how to activate the Phantom Fight in the courtyard with the fountain?

Last edited:

Aurelius

HOORAY!!! Finally installing Elder Scrolls Online for the first time ever! Did I mention I've had this game since release date?! So much for my ESO Plus Membership... #$@&% it!

... Now installing Disc 1 0f 4...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Since I got BotW I thought I'd give it a go. It's not bad. I don't like how weapons break, week old bread seems sturdier, so I get the complaints, but I've only just started and it's not too bad. If only I could find winter clothes to get to those other dungeons.

I also finally beat htoL#NiQ. God that is a hard game. A fascinating game but hard as all f***. Still, I couldn't put it down and finally got the normal ending and all the memories which means I can start trying to get the true ending.

Apparently you only get to fight Phantom on the courtyard on hard of DMD. I also find that Bayo2 is kind of a bitch when it comes to timing. Bayo 1 was far more giving. I haven't played B1 in years, nor DMC1, for that matter, and yet I'm scoring A's and Platinums on every stage so far. That muscle memory.

Edit:
Just occurs to me that I am playing a lot of games yet I have so little time when I am working ludicrous hours this time of year. BotW, DMC1, The Firefly Diary and Bayo 1. For a man with so little time in his hands I sure am play a hell of a lot of video games.

Last edited:

Goldsickle

Holy s*** this is the first time I come across an Achievement/Trophy that spoiled a plot twist because I completed a certain task before the storyline prompts me to.
I don't wanna specify the game because I didn't complete it yet.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Bloodborne and Final Fantasy XV. I must say I'm really bad at Bloodborne since I'm still in Yharnam and I didn't encounter the boss yet because of the scourge beasts.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Bloodborne and Final Fantasy XV. I must say I'm really bad at Bloodborne since I'm still in Yharnam and I didn't encounter the boss yet because of the scourge beasts.
This is one of the things that the game doesn't tell you and it's a kind of test. Until you reach the Cleric Beast you won't know what I'm talking about but it's rather unorthodox and it's a bit unfair but, paradoxically enough, it's also part of what makes the game worthwhile.

Top Bottom