• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Was just playing The Orange Box and trying to arrange a match for the achievement from Team Fortress 2 "With Friends Like These". Where you have to finish a game with 7 or more of the people on your friends list. I got some of my recent players to join and we all added each other, it was really annoying as half of the people there were like 12 years old and I'm trying to be calm while shouting down my mic telling them which game to join...

It's all over now so I'm going to play some Gears of War 2.

Meg

I finished Ratchet and Clank and now I'm playing Warriors Orochi 2 (PSP) and Tekken (PSP)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
i'm going between too many games, but herethey are:

Chrono Trigger
Chrono Cross
Parasite Eve + Parasite Eve II
Final Fantasy X-2
and Metal Gear Solid + Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Tryed RE5 for PC, dunno, don`t like it.
Batman Arkham Asylum - WIN
Need For Speed Shift - so so, waiting for update.
FEAR 2 Project Origin - not bad, but i can`t say it`s a revolutionary game..
Reinstalled RO
9Dragons when i have nothing better to do.
That`s it.. Yay for 1st post after a ~month of not posting ;D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^Love your Hitman sig ^_______^

Playing the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 demo. Ayane and the team mission mode is freaking awesome.

Keaton

Premium
I'm pretty heavy on Dissidia....I have Squall at lv.88 with every current skill mastered ^_^

Also dabbling between Arkham Asylum, Devil May Cry 4 and Dark Sector ^^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Just finished with the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Demo again...now I'm in practice mode with Steve in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online. I'll be playing WET in a little bit.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing Wet, got it yesterday and I'm just cleaning up some achievements before I start hard mode.

Really good game, don't listen to the bad reviews. Soundtrack is amazing, gameplay suprisingly dosn't get old. Running off walls headshotting a few guys then lunging off the wall and landing with your sword in a guys chest does not get old.

****ing good game.

Top Bottom