• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;162420 said:
THERES A DEMO OUT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah its on Xbox Live right now its short but gives you an idea of some of the things you can do in the game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;162426 said:
Is it a lot like the original? are there a lot of new things?

It feels just like the original but there are some great new systems such as the drone system and some nice new weapons and counters etc (the game also contains a complete remake of the original). Demo doesnt reveal much but does show you how a lot of the systems work. The drone system (if you havent seen) is a way you use some of the enemies weapons (whos weapons are attached to their arms) by picking up their corpses and firing with them (like Riddick does with one of the Necromongers in the movie). Also can enter drone stations and control one of the drones out of its eyes and clear a path for Riddick so he doesnt take much damage. The hand to hand combat is just as brutal with some really nice counters with the Ulak blades (think thats the name) and the combat knife etc.

Janny

Dines with dementia
VeNGeD;162184 said:
Was playing Mirrors Edge a second ago but just gave up as the speed runs were driving me insane.
I love those speed runs and times trials... unless I get Faith's foot stuck in a box I didn't notice and loose a bunch of time. >_<

I'm trying to replay Psychonauts since I got a bug last time and didn't get to finish it. I love randomly picking up characters with Raz's telekinesis xD

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Dark Drakan;162427 said:
It feels just like the original but there are some great new systems such as the drone system and some nice new weapons and counters etc (the game also contains a complete remake of the original). Demo doesnt reveal much but does show you how a lot of the systems work. The drone system (if you havent seen) is a way you use some of the enemies weapons (whos weapons are attached to their arms) by picking up their corpses and firing with them (like Riddick does with one of the Necromongers in the movie). Also can enter drone stations and control one of the drones out of its eyes and clear a path for Riddick so he doesnt take much damage. The hand to hand combat is just as brutal with some really nice counters with the Ulak blades (think thats the name) and the combat knife etc.

Can't wait to play it!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
The Da3dra;162430 said:
Can't wait to play it!!!

Can tell the demo was put aside for release some time ago though as the preview videos ive seen look even more polished than the demo.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Playing the trial version of Watchmen: The End is Nigh, not looking great to be honest.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Professor Layton and the curious village (DS) and still trying to finish crisis core: FF VII (PSP).

Keaton

Premium
^Awesome :D

Professor Layton, Lunar Knights, Bangai-O Spirits and I've just ordered Trauma Centre: Under the Knife for £7 :O Bargin thank you eBay! ^^

Top Bottom