• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The Da3dra;161151 said:
that game sounds familiar....can you make a weapon out of a toaster and bread? and you can also eat the toast for health?

The Atomic Toaster, I do believe, god I remember MDK2, been years since I played it. :p

About to have a game of Half Life 2, just because I'm awake at a stupid time and I have nothing better to do.

Janny

Dines with dementia
The Da3dra;161151 said:
that game sounds familiar....can you make a weapon out of a toaster and bread? and you can also eat the toast for health?
Yep, that's it. Though the segments with the professor can't compare to playing with Kurt and his ribbon cute or Max and his 4 armed paws. ^_^

Also trying to play Morrowind, but it's damn hard after getting used to Oblivion and it's rather stable difficulty curb...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Got my Left 4 Dead back last night and had a quick blast. Will be playing it on a pub projector screen later with loads of friends on system link too.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Janny;161211 said:
Also trying to play Morrowind, but it's damn hard after getting used to Oblivion and it's rather stable difficulty curb...
I'm having that trouble - I put Morrowind on and it seems so different that usually I give up after a short while because I can't figure out what to do :lol:

I'm wondering whether to stick Sims back on my computer and kill off all my residents to make a ghost town...

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Dark Drakan;161241 said:
Got my Left 4 Dead back last night and had a quick blast. Will be playing it on a pub projector screen later with loads of friends on system link too.
I've noticed a lot of 360 players on the forum have been playing Left 4 Dead, we should all get together and play a game on Xbox Live sometime. I have a few of you on my friends list at the moment.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Multiplayer is much more fun than with just the AI...especially with people you know as well...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Just got to lvl 30 on my warlock on World of warcraft!!!!

I got the spell to enslave demons and its.......lame as hell........

But I got my mount so I'm happy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
VeNGeD;161246 said:
I've noticed a lot of 360 players on the forum have been playing Left 4 Dead, we should all get together and play a game on Xbox Live sometime. I have a few of you on my friends list at the moment.

Tonight at the pub will be the first time ive actually played it with other people. :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I love playing L4D with friends but I hate playing online with random people. They always act like one specific person is the cause for the horde appearing or who ever dying, Plus everyone thinks they're rambo and can take on the horde single handedly. He then runs out and gets himself killed then gets upset cause no one came and helped him fast enough. I'd rather play with the AI than 3 random people.

Friends > AI > other people online

Keaton

Premium
Lunar Knights, Professor Layton: The Mysterous Village and Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Left 4 Dead: Olympics

My friends and I Made it up :p everyone takes turns getting as far as they can in a level on expert, who ever gets the farthest gets the gold :lol:

Gunslinger55

Janny;161150 said:
Replaying MDK2. If you've never heard of the game then you'd better check it out!

YES!!

I feel some days that I'm the only person on earth who remembers this game. Man that brings back memories.

Getting back on topic, still at it with some of the games that I've mentioned, but come Friday I'll be busy with Killzone 2!

Janny

Dines with dementia
Playing Guitar Hero 3, only on easy though.. Bah, who needs to use more than 3 fingers on the fret? >_>
After the first couple of songs I felt as if the walls in my room were moving up and down.... :wacko:

Top Bottom