• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Y'all need to get on this Speed Brawl. It's like a Sonic game, if it were a brawler and were good. Don't start with me Unleashed fans, those Werehog sections were terrible. If I wanted to play God of War, Devil May Cry, or Bayonetta, I would play those. GoW combat does not belong in a Sonic game. End off topic rant. Back on topic, this games Sonic meets Streets of Rage meets Marvel vs. Capcom meets Smash Bros. Can't recommend this game enough. If you got $20 to spare, go for it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
DMC1 on the PS2. God, this game is hard. Not just because of the 20% damage increase, the enemy health or the placement, but that controller layout is nothing but counter intuitive. Why 2000's Capcom? Why? The Japanese version has none of that and it still manages to be just as good. You should be reprimanded for these weird and pointless alterations to the US version.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
DMC1 on the PS2. God, this game is hard. Not just because of the 20% damage increase, the enemy health or the placement, but that controller layout is nothing but counter intuitive. Why 2000's Capcom? Why? The Japanese version has none of that and it still manages to be just as good. You should be reprimanded for these weird and pointless alterations to the US version.

The infamous triangle jump. Honestly, once you get the HD collection or DMC1 on Switch, there is almost no point playing the PS2 version other than legacy and certain visual effects that went missing or glitched in the HD counterpart.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
The infamous triangle jump. Honestly, once you get the HD collection or DMC1 on Switch, there is almost no point playing the PS2 version other than legacy and certain visual effects that went missing or glitched in the HD counterpart.
Difficulty was also towed down in the hd version , so if you really want to experience the definitive version of the game, you should play the ps2 version

berto

I Saw the Devil
Difficulty was also towed down in the hd version , so if you really want to experience the definitive version of the game, you should play the ps2 version
It's the other way around. The US version got its difficulty raised compared to the original Jpn one. They also changed the button placement and neither has ever been explained.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
If you ever want to coop up in fable 3 let me know @Angel

As for me, since the county has been put at level 3 over covid spread

Local businesses including my garage, have been asked to close

So I am playing the marvel avengers game, mainly online coop

Vergil95

It's the other way around. The US version got its difficulty raised compared to the original Jpn one. They also changed the button placement and neither has ever been explained.
Yeah, i mean that difficulty was lower in the hd version, because it uses the Japanese version of the game, and it's the original difficulty actually, but it's really to easy compared to the US and European version

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I've been playing Hades for like a week. And probably for the foreseeable future. Supergiant is really good at making games.

Vergil95

Thank to cd keys i mange to buy one year of psnow subscription at only 30 euro, and i mange to play hitman 2

Really good game, there where some really crazy level design and atmosphere there
To bad i feel the story is missing in this hitman reboot, the previous hitman before the 2017 one had all good story, but this new one seems a bit flat, and also lack real cutscene

But nonetheless the gameplay is at it's finest, some more level could have benefit a lot, i finished the game in few hours
I know there is obviously a huge amount of replay value there but definitely too short

I think it's well deserved 8, it could have definitely be a 9 if the story was better and had more level

Now i started playing observation, its really good as of now, remind me of alien and gravity

Hope they will continue to add game and improve the psnow

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just finished Bloodborne and I'm trying to decide what to play next. I might finally start Monster Hunter World but I might wait till Iceborne. I've heard it's a time sync but have to start it some day. Then again, there's all these games I've yet to get through that I bought recently. 13 Sentinel looks good.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I decided to play DMC2 again, since I hadn't played it on the PS4. Say what you will, and I definitely have, the game has amazing stage design. During combat the camera gets in the way a lot but for navigating they did some great work to make it a very cinematic game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom