• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Goldsickle

Getting the sub tank in the volcano area in Mega Man ZX was a b**** to get.
But I had to get it again because my nephew wants that sub tank....

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was recording footage for DmC but with NSR out I decided to play that. I just, kinda don't want to finish it. I'm getting such a kick out of it I but it's not a long game so I'm milking it for all it's worth. I go a lot of games to get through. I have so many games I bought recently on sales and on release.I need to finish DmC, Super Neptunia RPG and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I need to start Monster Hunter World, A Plague's Tale, Allegiance Alive and Pantsu Hunter: Back to the 90's.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Back in gaming, doing well in Nioh... at least in the sense of "doing well" in a game where the best joke is that in the very end of the game, the protagonist says "I have no desire to be killed".
You know why is it considered a joke if you've ever played Nioh :LOL:

Onyudo yokai are kicking my poor ass. Help needed...

Aurelius

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 (2020)

As much as I love this franchise I almost forgot how hard it was... and I'm even using the "assist" cheats! I still love this game though even if I do want to rip my hair out at times!

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm going to start the DmC DLC to get some footage and then move on to Bloodborne. After that I'm finally starting Monster Hunter World. Been putting that off because I know is such a time sink.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
After the prince of persia remake announcement i replayed the sands trilogy and its amazing is I remember, sands of time, warrior whitin and two thrones are 3 immortal masterpiece
And i buyed on ebay the forgotten sands because i never used it played it
Also i m going to replay the 2008 reboot because I loved it

To bad that i played the hd trilogy on ps3 that it's full of bugs and glitches

I'm glad and hyped that thr series if back finally, hoping that will continue whit other remake or new game

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd love a next gen remake of warrior within

But with next gen graphics, that sands of time remake actually looks more like a late ps3 game in places

Vergil95

I'd love a next gen remake of warrior within

But with next gen graphics, that sands of time remake actually looks more like a late ps3 game in places
It's seems it was an old build of the game on pre alpha they did show an image that of the recent build and it was pretty good compared to that trailer but still not the best, probably they will improve it even more when the game will be released

Vergil95

Hopefully they do ya, which reminds me

Tomorrow I will be playing the crysis 1 remaster

With its ray tracing and 8k textures and upgrades, on my xbox one x

Can't wait
Oh my god I completely forgot about it
I will definitely buy it, to bad i just have a standard ps4, i cant play whit ray tracing :(

Also i was looking around for pre ordering the game but didn't find anything on Amazon or else, it's not even on the ps store, they are not going to release phisical edition of the game?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya it's not on the xbox or ps store as I checked both , usually games coming soon would have shown it

Think it's just gona release and that's it, not looking like it's gona have a physical release though no

Vergil95

Ya it's not on the xbox or ps store as I checked both , usually games coming soon would have shown it

Think it's just gona release and that's it, not looking like it's gona have a physical release though no
To bad, but I'm still going to buy it, probably it will be available starting at midnight i guess

Can't wait to turn back the clock to 2007 and feel what i felt the first time i played crysis on PC, only that looks better now

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Me too , I'm off tomorrow over a neurologist appointment

So since I don't have to be up at 5:30 am got work at 6

I'm waiting up til midnight to see if it appears and download it

Only 70 minutes to go to midnight, so I will find out soon enough

Top Bottom