• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
RDR2, like always xD that being said, I finished DMC1 recently.
Neat. Was it your first time through, or have you done a playthrough before? Red Dead 2, I unfortunately have on interest in. I am waiting on Darksiders 3. After that, it's RE2 Remake, Shadows Die Twice (I still need to start that pre-order), and DMC5 baby!

Aurelius

Resident Evil 2 (N64 Version) and Devil May Cry HD Collection. Getting hyped for REmake 2 and DMC 5.
... Should keep me busy for a while!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just downloaded The Heist DLC for Spider-Man.

Can’t wait to play it later.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Finally finished Final Fantasy XV. Despite all of its troubled production history, I'd say it was worth the wait.

I am immensely disappointed with the decision to cancel the second wave of DLC episodes. At least the Ardyn Prologue is still scheduled to come out, at least that will hopefully bring some closure to the bittersweet ending.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Again onto stealth games :

Dr5yN3uXgAAsh0z.jpg

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yazuka: Kiwami.

I'm surprised at how good the story is. The controls are a little weird. But I am pleasantly surprised with how good the story is, especailly how much care and love is directed towards the cutscenes. Its like they actually care about how the story is depicted. This is what it looks like when developers actually want to see a game succeed.

Aurelius

Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.

To this day, I have always wanted to like this game but have never been able to get into it. The thing that has always turned me away is that damn doomsday clock mechanic. Did I mention that I never knew that you could slow the flow of time as well or store certain items and rupees. Well know I do!!
... let’s see how long this play through lasts...!

Aurelius

Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.

To this day, I have always wanted to like this game but have never been able to get into it. The thing that has always turned me away is that damn doomsday clock mechanic. Did I mention that I never knew that you could slow the flow of time as well or store certain items and rupees. Well know I do!!
... let’s see how long this play through lasts...!

Scratch that. Went back to Ocarina of Time... that didn't take long! I just simply do not like Majora's Mask!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Scratch that. Went back to Ocarina of Time... that didn't take long! I just simply do not like Majora's Mask!
OoT is such a masterpiece. I wanted to like Majora's Mask, but the timer thing is what pushed me away. I liked the idea of a more dark theme for Zelda, but the timing thing is off-putting.

Aurelius

OoT is such a masterpiece. I wanted to like Majora's Mask, but the timer thing is what pushed me away. I liked the idea of a more dark theme for Zelda, but the timing thing is off-putting.

That's my main gripe why I don't like Majora's Mask and pretty much any other game that has a doomsday clock feature. I'm more of a casual type of gamer that likes to take my sweet time doing things. One thing that I don't mind getting timed on are the occasional puzzle but not for an entire game. The whole time travel bit seemed like such... a waste of time to be honest. I will give the game credit for having Owl Statues (warp Points) as that does save time when you have to travel long distances. Most of the time though, I'd rather take the scenic route. Maybe go fishing, play games in the market or maybe stir up trouble with the Cuccos. I do love those chickens!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Spider-Man Turf Wars DLC.

Going to suck when Silver Lining comes out as I don’t think there’s going to be any more DLC for the game.

Top Bottom