• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Goldsickle

Got the f***ing Platinum Trophy for Alien: Isolation.
Purposely getting killed by the alien is easy but forcing yourself to get killed until you reach 100 times is a goddamn chore.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I gave into nostalgia and bought it. It arrived today.

nqkWei9m.jpg

After what, ten years? It may be the a little overrated in terms of Tales games, but playing it once again brings back so many fond memories. :thumbsup:

Meg

Resident Evil Remake 2: almost done Leon's campaign. Also playing Homefront: The Revolution, Trailblazers, and Redout. Plan is to finish Leon's campaign, finish Trailblazers and Homefront, then go back and play Claire's campaign. :thumbsup:

Goldsickle

Finally got my Platinum Trophy on the Resident Evil 2 remake.
I only needed S ranks but I want them infinite rocket launcher and infinite mini-gun, so I S+ both Leon and Claire's story mode.
I can totally confirm that using the Infinite Knife does not lock you out from getting the S+ rank result.

Now I feel some weird immense emptiness.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Not me, but youngest son has discovered Fortnite. We had hoped to keep it hidden from him until it all blew over and no one cares about it anymore.

So now that nonsense is happening in my home...
Good parent. Fortnite is cancer.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Playing DMC4:SE for the first time whilst I wait for the DMC5 demo to download. :thumbsup:
I finally beat DMC4:SE on my PS4. I own the original version on PS3, it's even the Collector's Edition with the tin box art. But after all these years.. I beat this fraudulent "god."

Now all I gotta do is play the rest of the game or rent something else.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I beat the DMC5 demo in a half an hour or so. Short but fun/kinda easy. Content wise its pretty light and I wish they let you try out as V.

Top Bottom