• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I ended the first two chapters time ago. Now, calmly, i begin Inquisition; i hope to finish him once before the end of year.... Yes, I'm slow.

How did you like the first two games? I haven't finished either of them, yet. :S

Skagewid

How did you like the first two games? I haven't finished either of them, yet. :S
I liked both, but it's better origins... there's more stuff in it. Dragon age 2, without secondary missions, is short; this is not to say that the 2nd chapter are bad, in fact i love the story, were improved the combact system (with graphic action better than the first) and FINALLY A SINGLE TYPE OF POTION (without the differentiation of small, normal, big, giant, and so on).
I've just begun Inquisition, so I cant make a complete comparison with the previous chapters.
Anyway, I linked you these two videos:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I bought Observer too. Sadly, my computer crapped out on me and is in need of repair. While I wait, I started replaying my all time favourite Mortal Kombat game, Armageddon.

Well for me i run game on laptop, as thats only for now PC what i can at least play some new games in peace.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finishing up Dragon Age Origins because I really just want this game to be over.

I think I'm around the Landsmeet? Idk. I don't understand why some people want to defend Loghain so badly? I haven't seen a single thing about him that makes me feel he's redeemable? But maybe that'll change. Dunno, aligning with someone like Howe...why would you do that? If the world's falling apart around you, why steal the throne and put someone in charge who is a torturer and murderer and is basically the scum of the land? Why not...idk, try and make things work with the king you have? I agree with the people who say Anora is competent enough to rule on her own and it's bs that Alistair is basically having it shoved down his throat that he has to be king, but Loghain...seriously...did nothing helpful to anyone? He kinda made it all worse? :/ Maybe I'll change my mind when he's said his piece, but I kinda doubt it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I've had to travel a lot lately so I've had to play on the go. I just Platinumed Shantae ½ Genie Hero on the vita. That's 10. Kind of a milestone for me.

Aurelius

Good ol' Saints Row 2! 9 years later I finally manage to glitch the game and nab Jessica's oh so sexy muscle car all to myself for the first time ever!
... I am a very happy panda right now!

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Playing the Gundam Versus Beta and it's just as good as I had hoped.

My only real problem is that the beta has locked the tutorial mode and I don't work well under pressure, trying to learn the controls while fighting. :dead:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have a few games that I'm only one trophy away from Platinuming. I never put much stock on those things and I have a backlog that needs to be addressed so I might never get to them.

Either way, I played RE: Rev, the DLC for Shantae, FFXV, and Shadows of the Damned. Considering how busy I've been that's quite the accomplishment for me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Elder Scrolls Online. Everything's been pretty quiet in game...I think everyone's off doing Morrowind quests and school, so it's been really nice having huge areas of the game I can go through without fighting with 10 other people for crafting materials. At the same time, it's a little frustrating to not have back up on boss fights. :S Might have to start bribing people to help me out if it gets much quieter.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@DDutchguy
What is your favorite combination of powers? Mine is probably Armor + Claws. I can compensate for the inability to roll with jump/airdash cancel.

20a2fqr.png

Last edited:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
@DDutchguy
What is your favorite combination of powers? Mine is probably Armor + Claws. I can compensate for the inability to roll with jump/airdash cancel.

I actually really like playing either without powers (excluding Armor) or with Musclemass, because you have an insane variety of moves to use. I also like power-less combat because it adds an extra badass factor to wipe the floor with everyone with just your own two hands.

But if I had to choose a combination, Armor + Hammerfists. Hammertoss is the single greatest move in the game and ridiculously fun to use.

Top Bottom