• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's an absurd amount of fun, to be honest. I love the Lego games and this is one of my favourites so far.

There's an insane amount of stuff to do though. But aside from the crashing it's just a fun game. I'm not sure why it has had so many bad reviews on Steam.

Edit: there's one mission where it's nonstop Arnold Schwarzenegger jokes. Worth it just for that.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. I must admit, once I found a way to easily level up characters the game became "dull." Lady Nene for the win thou! :thumbsup:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I picked "Digimon World: Next Order" back up and am working on finishing up the story.

Man, this game is so full of nostalgia. Really takes me back to my childhood.

Meg

Dirt 4! It's excellent. Also still playing Persona 5 although I have mixed feelings about it. It's good, but a lot of little things are bothering me. Since it's a 90-100 hour game, I'm a bit worried I'll get fed up before it's over. Less then 20 hours in so far, so maybe it'll get better?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's an absurd amount of fun, to be honest. I love the Lego games and this is one of my favourites so far.

There's an insane amount of stuff to do though. But aside from the crashing it's just a fun game. I'm not sure why it has had so many bad reviews on Steam.

Edit: there's one mission where it's nonstop Arnold Schwarzenegger jokes. Worth it just for that.

Yeah the Lego games are pretty awesome. Still waiting on a Lego Spidey game *cough**cough*

I didn't know what that one was like, but it sounds fun and I had a feeling there'd be a lot to do. Don't understand the bad reviews either. Read a few bad comments about it on YouTube but didn't take much notice, just thought it was typical YouTube bs being typical YouTube bs.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
I've been replaying the Xenosaga trilogy for some reason.

For those of you who've never checked these games out I uhm

I don't recommend not playing them. I think if you like Xenogears and Metal Gear you'd like Xenosaga. It carries on the themes, gameplay elements and some of the imagery of Xenogears but has all the auteur wackiness of Metal Gear. Also like Metal Gear everyone is miserable, there is a ton of parrot exposition and characters will explain how the universe works in big pretentious ways whether you ask them to or not. And I love it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
A Rose in the Twilight.

It makes me bloody mad when NIS America sells their games through their website only because I don't know when they'll be releasing what and I don't own a credit card or debit card to shop on their website. I very much wanted a copy of this and now they go for over $100 and only collectors.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Alternating between Borderlands and Saints Row 4. I was trying out Borderlands 2 over the last few days but I'm not really the biggest fan of it right now. I much prefer the first one as I find it easier and the loot drops are so much better. I don't know if it was just me but the loot that I was getting in Borderlands 2 was terrible! Nothing but pistols!

Borderlands 2 logic: "Oh so you specialize in sniping and/or mowing down enemies with SMG's and assault rifles?! Here, have a pistol... better yet, have 4 of them!"

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just Platinumed a Rose in the Twilight.

That's 9.

Damn, that was a good game. Still mad that I didn't know there was a collector's edition from NIS.
I hate it when games are only available through a specific retailer.

Well, PS+ member get to play Doom free this weekend so I'll be playing that.

Edt:
Beat the Doom demo. Not bad. Very different from other FPS's. Fast, hard and made to be straight, no distractions. The big areas encourage exploration but they also make it hard to know where you are and the map was rather confusing, too.
All in all a good time, on sale right now, but I rather have the physical release, and I can wait till it drops below $20.

Last edited:
Top Bottom