• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just completed Halo 5's campaign for the first time and...

...jeez this is the most in-the-middle I've felt about something in a long time.

I didn't hate it. Definitely didn't hate it. I didn't love it, either. I did like it, but I also disliked it at the same time. I...can't even explain what to feel from it. I guess I'm mostly confused.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A little game called 'catch up with some sleep instead of putting videogames first'. It's not as fun, but it was necessary.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Persona 5 is a really long game... I've put in 58 hours and I just barely rescued Futaba from Egypt.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
18156112_1601295139910732_4714837527954334181_o.jpg

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Well, knowing what day it is, I completed my MGS2 run, which I haven't touch since January 30th of last year.
I'm really bad at stealth games but this is pretty decent for me.
C-qwHefXoAERbZP.jpg:small

Koschei

the_witcher_3_gwent.jpg

I got Gwent beta key recently and I have to say I quite enjoy it. I was also shocked by how bad the English dub is.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Finishing up on Mass Effect Andromeda, I seem to be in pretty late game right now. To me the game is a flawed diamond. The open planets are fine but pacing-wise they do more harm than good, side missions are fine but very few relate to the main story which creates a large gap between doing random stuff and doing things that are relevant to the story, gameplay is excellent but has a lot of minor annoyances...

But I like Ryder, I like the setting, and most of all, I love the crew. It was a tall order to make the new crew stand up to the original Mass Effect squadmates (especially since the Original Trilogy had 3 games for it), but to me they succeeded big time.

lorddemolatron

Premium
the_witcher_3_gwent.jpg

I got Gwent beta key recently and I have to say I quite enjoy it. I was also shocked by how bad the English dub is.

Well im also sometimes on and off in this game as im fellow player and tester too but in truth i play in mine native language and dub in it is way better

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Arkham Knight...again. Getting hyped for the new Batman game, even if I don't care for Damien that much. I think this is the best cobra tank battle I've done this far. Now to not die fighting the Cloudburst....

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Pokémon Sun, really getting back into it after putting it on the backburner for so long.

Still really good. The best Pokémon game in a long time.

lorddemolatron

Premium
back again in DMC korean clone called Elsword be beacuse well i want to get one of characters into level cap, game is fun but after lv 90 is hard to level up really :/, and beside MMO i also now replay again MGR Revengeance

Aurelius

Diablo 3 on PS4. Doing my second playthrough as the Witch Doctor (first character was the Wizard) and my god... she is AWESOME!!!

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
A winner is me. I am now the Champion of Alola. :thumbsup:

Gonna take a short hiatus before diving into the Post-Game content. But man, this has been a fun ride. I really want a sequel to Sun/Moon now.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Playing Dragon Age Inquisition, my 4th attempt.

-Attempt 1: I hated the combat and was so bad at it that I didn't stay motivated for long.
-Attempt 2: I wanted to replay the game because I heard good things. It was worth it, the story became much better but I was still absolute garbage at the combat. At some point I just stopped playing again.
-Attempt 3: "Alright this time I'll finish it." Made a gorgeous looking dude, got good at combat and life was good...until I regretted my romance choice halfway through, so I stopped this playthrough.

Now I am at attempt 4 and I'm nearly done with the game. Combat is okay, it's surficeable (with a LOT of problems though). Story is excellent! The main missions are really good which is great. The squad is kind of a slow burn, but after a while they became one of my favorite squads in gaming. Sounds like my fourth run was worth it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Back onto skyrim, maxing out all my stats to 100 without going above level 1.

Just because.

Also setting NPC values to 0 for essential characters who happen to annoy me. Their deaths are worth the jail time (yes, Maven, Delphine and Arngeir - I'm looking at you. Well, your cold motionless corpses).

Only way to level my armour is by taking off god mode so shall power level up to about 65 in one go and see what happens.

Top Bottom