• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
tumblr_omf7tcieaO1rtit9so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_omf7tcieaO1rtit9so1_1280.jpg
#

Aurelius

Layers of Fear.

It has been so long since I've played a horror game that has actually made my skin crawl from head to toe and cause my blood turn to ice. Played this game last night, all alone with the volume turned up a couple extra notches and it managed to do just that! Layers of Fear is basically PT on acid.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
AC: Syndicate. I put off playing it for a while cuz my game glitched and it wouldn't let me access DLC. Now it's fine though. Really liking Evie and Jacob...kinda reminds me of myself and mum, now I think on it. It feels a lot more fluid than previous AC games, as well. I don't feel like the game's fighting me when I want to do things, anymore.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't feel like the game's fighting me when I want to do things, anymore.

Oh man do I hate that in games. You want to turn left, game feels like it wants you to go right. You try to execute a jump or a move, game wants you to knock into everything or fail. Let me be fluid, dammit!

Makes me want to create a 'gamer's ranting thinking thread' :banghead:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just beat Rise of the Tomb Raider. I thought it was fine but I don't think I'll ever play it again. I'm not even that interested in trying to get through any of the other content. I'll return it this weekend.

Skagewid

Seen that I've never had a console ( only the Nintendo ds ) ... So , i play to some game to old console on an emulator , as kingdom hearts and god of war .

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wanted to play Neir A but damn it if this job doesn't f***ing suck. I had to go in early because my boss didn't file a client's work years ago, claims he did but they made an error over there. I don't buy it. I've spend all day helping to fix something that should've been done years ago and I've been stuck at work since 9 am. I hate working here and I need a different, more independant form of income. I'm tired of working for someone else.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just started playing "Digimon Universe: Appli-Monsters" a Spin-off game in the Digimon franchise. It's quite refreshing to play a JRPG that doesn't have a silent protagonist. As for the game itself, it's kinda more in style of Mega Man: Battle Network than Digimon. It's still pretty fun though. :thumbsup:

appmon_3ds_gamebox_august22_2016.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. But that's getting old fast. I wanna do something other than fighting. Could I like, I don't know hunt Dragon Balls around Conton City. Something?#

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I beat Breath of the Wild (amazing game) and now I'm starting Tales of Berseria. I've never actually played a Tales game but so far the combat for this game is super fun and I'm enjoying the game overall.

Aurelius

Alternating between Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires and WWE 2K17. Might switch out Empires for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate though.

Meg

I got a bunch of Disney Infinity 3.0 playsets and character at a deep discount, so I'm playing a lot of that.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So I finally got around to completing "Digimon: Cyber Sleuth" at 165 hours in.

All Digimon collected and raised to LV99, all Coliseums conquered but unfortunately I couldn't be asked to get all the Medals. Still, it was one of the best JRPGs I've played in a long time. The story was good and the gameplay was solid. I would definitely recommend it to just about anyone. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom