• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I've been playing The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild on Nintendo Switch pretty much everyday since launch day, and I've finally finished it. It's such an amazing game, an experience that will stay with me for ages.

Now I'm going to go back to Yakuza 0 :smile:

Goldsickle

I finally got my hands on the DMC HD Collection and replayed the first game for a Platinum Trophy.

Jesus f***ing Christ, I didn't think the fixed camera angles would screw me over so goddamn much.

Visual confirmation of the enemy is kind of essential these days, so skewed camera angles that hides the enemies the second you move a few feet to a certain direction really kills the combat.

This reaffirms my belief that fixed camera angles are f***ing dead and should not be revisited.
A the very least, I will only accept fixed camera angles in locations with no enemies.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Playing this RPG people have been recommending to me for years, called Mass Effect, I think. Don't know much about it, but I heard you get to tap aliens at some point.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm going to pause Nier for a bit and start P5. I still have Raven and Gladiolus's DLC. Too many games, not enough time.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm a few hours into P5. Near the end of the first dungeon. I really wanted to have Nier finished by release but god damn work just keeps on piling up and there's no end in sight. On top of that I hate my job. If it was something I liked doing it'd be a completely different story but I don't and I have no intention of doing this again next year.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
17904326_1581589701881276_1906663576588523176_n.jpg

One mobile JRPG

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
currently just got the flying regalia for the first time in FF XV even though its my NG+.
anyone have any thoughts on FF XV or its DLC? ive completed the game twice yet havn't maxed all skills yet and am only level 90. planning to fight the adamantoise... any advice beforehand?

Meg

Right now I'm playing a lot of Sniper Elite 4 multiplayer and some MLB The Show 17. Annoyed that a game delay completely messed up my schedule, but I'll figure it out. :'( :unsure: :thumbsup:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Halo 5 campaign.

Tried multiplayer, wasn't that impressed. I only like Team Swat, and I'm ****ed that there's no Team Snipers.

Top Bottom