• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
For the first time, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I never got to play it since it came out when I didn't have a PS3, I watched gameplays a long time ago but I barely remember anything, so I'm having a lot of fun. Old Dave is really cute and I'm crying.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was playing Onimusha 3 but I decided to keep it for later. I think I'm almost done with Syberia so maybe after.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
So the other day I finished MGS4 (I cried a lot with Dave), today I finished MG1 (the MSX one) since it comes with MGS3 Subsistance and I started MG2. I feel like I'm going to suffer a lot with my son Snake.

Meg

MXGP3- big improvement over the last game, which was already a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Last Guardian because anything from Team Ico is good. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. Come on DLC 4! I need my Fusion Zamasu and SSB Vegito right now.
I'm also finishing up "Kamen Rider Battride War Sousei." Soon all the Riders will be level 99 and I'll... replay levels as Riders I like! :eek:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Finished MGS Ground Zero, and now on to MGS V. I've been waiting a long time to play this, and I've remained spoiler free. It's sad that it's pretty much the last one, this series was a big deal in my childhood.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Have fun qith it xeroxis , it is a great game.

If you need help with ghosting/no trace runs pm me as i have mastered them and have vids.

To achieve a no trace ghost run requires

No cqc
No kills
No weapons fire of any gun lethal or non lethal
No item use of any kind lethal or non
No support at all
No supply drops
No reflex
No alerts
No interaction with guards outside of a holdup at most
No buddy takedowns

And a few other things

I also use naked camo , play in daytime with no hud of any kind or target reticule or icons.So if you need help i will gladly help

berto

I Saw the Devil
7 Days to Die. Clearly a game for PC. It's just not grabbing my attention. I'm not really enjoying it and I'm guessing that I probably wouldn't enjoy minecraft either, if they play alike.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Killing Floor 2. AKA shooty shooty gun bang slicey slice blood time the simulated experience. So much fun. Love the berserker class

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Papers, please!

It's really quite addictive and a lot of fun. So far I've been bribed by 8 people, jailed for being too honest and have had 3 terrorist attacks on my station. Plus I had to defuse a bomb and deny entry to a crazy old man with a handmade passport.

There is also this weird group called the Order who keep giving me odd stuff to keep for them.

I've decided to save money by killing off my family members and then moving into a better apartment too. Not sure if I can actually do it but I'm withholding food, heating and medicine until they all cark it.

Top Bottom