• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just platinumed Battlefield 1. Man I had so much fun with this game. The trophy list isn't bad at all, and it looks gorgeous on the Pro

Last edited:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Just platinumed The Order: 1886. Gotta say, I had some fun playing this. Good atmosphere, intriguing story, and a stupidly easy trophy list with nothing but silver and gold. I wouldn't play it again, but I would get the sequel if they made one.

Meg

SNIPER ELITE 4!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Also a bit of Rocket League and Pokemon Y.

Koschei

I've recently started playing Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. It's very pretty and has extremely cool bosses (I mean lich-riding-zombie-shark cool), also - it's basically SotN 3D, with same visual style, enemies, metroidvania map, minions mechanics, main hero...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
After a long hiatus from console games, I am back with a vengeance and playing them as much as possible in my free time.
9aa.gif

Starting with "The Last Guardian", a fun platformer with the adorable yet terrifying Trico.

Aurelius

ESO. The one day I decide to play in the middle of the day, I get hit on. Wth. Go play your game. I'm busy stealing stuff.

I still haven't gotten around to that game yet and I bought it a few months after it came out. I think the reason why is I sometimes like to roleplay kinda like I do in Skyrim. I can just see it: I'll be playing as an attractive female thief; slinkin' around in the dark when all of a sudden, someone comes along and says something along the lines of "Hey baby..." or "DAT ASS!". The guards and townsfolk all get alerted and my ass ends up in jail... My god... THEY'RE WORSE THAN LYDIA!!!

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Interesting, how are you finding it so far?
Already finished the story mode, it's good but of course Japan pulled a "SC ending" again, making Jotaro the only one who can defeat the villain, meh. The gameplay is really cool, but I miss the taunts like in ASB. Also I completed all the extra missions, I only have to do the DLC ones and unlock everything. The Tequila Joseph costume makes me happy. Fighting two on two is really fun, especially on online where you can play 2vs2 or 2vs2 but with one person per character, and the new characters are cool.

Top Bottom