• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Viper

Premium
MG: Ghost Babel
Trying to see if this time I'll manage to get past the second fight with Metal Gear Gander. I'm too reckless with my weapons, run out of grenades too fast. ^^;

Viper

Premium
I hate the Sewer Shark level.
It takes some practice and memorizing the design, where ladders are located and so on, otherwise it's all a matter of hurrying to next ladder as soon as the wave just barely passes your point.
Those corners are the only ones that grate my nerves, despite image on the radar it's still possible to get stuck and lose time.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
CB733flUEAADSw1.jpg:large

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just finished Never Alone, a game based on an Alaskan folk tale. Half video game half documentary, it was an interesting way to learn about a different culture. I actually think they should pursue the idea and make more games in a similar fashion about other lesser known cultures that still hold root in their old believes. It's not something you see in video games, real folk tales that aren't oversaturated with a stylised or appropriated alterations.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Went a bit Steam Sale crazy lately and bought the remastered version of Shadowgate which I played in its original black and white form way before it came to consoles. Also a Daedalic bundle full of point and click stuff like Deponia and Edna and Harvey games.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i'm playing doom 3 BFG edition just beat my first play threw and got the speed run achievement (under 10 hours)
i was just playing normally
what do they expect you to do to take 10 hours to beat this game

DieCobros

DMC 1 after finishing Dante's portion of DMC 2. I beat it the other day and instead of moving on to another game, I went straight into Hard mode and I actually blazed through a lot of it in a relatively short amount of time. Well, except for the part where Nelo Angelo III made me humble about 10 times in a row. Now I'm up to Nightmare III.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Resident Evil Revelations 2. Honestly it could have been much better, but s many lazy decisions. Rehash of places. Lack of boss fights. Many places where quantity of enemies tries overcome quality. And last but not least
Alex Wesker. That mysterious character everyone was wondering about ever since RE5 finally gets spotlight. Only to show that they tried cheap knockoff from Veronica X main villainess.
Overall much better than RE6 or ORC, but first Rev was much better

Top Bottom