• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dude, getting the hang of MK9 combo system. Ain't that different from DMC when it comes to canceling.

Kenshi is still my fav, but I find Scorpion very easy to pick up for newcomers like me, and Sub Zero's moves are actually very good too.

I sense those three are gonna be my main, but which one will be "more main" than the others? Hmmm, probably Kenshi.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
DMC4 and Dota 2. I also played Heroes of the Storm with my friends but I don't really like it. Kind of weird since I like all things that Blizzard does except Hearthstone, mostly because I was a fan of WoW: TCG.

All the heroes in HotS just feel so unoriginal and boring to me. There are some cool exceptions to that like Abathur but still, compared to Smite or DotA they are just so simple. Not only that, but as a fan of all of the Blizzard IPs, they just lacked character. I mean, I expected to feel awesome when I tried Illidan but instead I just jumped around people. No Flames of Azzinoth? No Eye Beam? His pretty signature Immolation from WC3? At least he kept his Metamorphosis but it still wasn't what I expected and the abilities just feel underwhelming to use since killing anybody took forever. The effects of abilities just don't compare to other mobas and even though it's not a big deal since it's just graphics, its still nice to feel that your spell with a three minute cooldown did something. Abilities like Sanity's Eclipse from Dota 2 look pretty awesome and have really cool sound effects but here I just didn't notice anything like that. I actually prefer Diablo's Red Lightning Hose from Diablo 2 over the one from HotS (ITS NOT EVEN RED IN THIS GAME).

Most of the skins are either boring or just disgraceful to the lore. They probably aren't such a problem to many other people though. I personally hate that they went for out of place skins like LoL. I'm sorry, in League it looks pretty cool but here they actually have characters with a ton of lore behind them so as a fan of the games, seeing Diablo riding a unicorn or candy Muradin is just stupid. I did however like the alternate fate skins for some characters like Corrupted Malfurion. It was kind of fun to see what would happen to the characters if the story went differently. The prices on them are ridiculous though. For 10 euros you get a normal skin and for the same price in Dota or Smite you could get a skin which changes every spell and probably adds some cool particle effects. And the fact that each hero costs about 10 euros and the speed with which you get gold is so slow makes getting the hero you really want to play pretty difficult. At least you get to test them first in a bot match but compared to other games it's really expensive. In Smite you can get all current and future released gods for about 25 euros and in Dota 2, you get them all for free.

I did enjoy most of the maps. The pirate map was awful but the rest of them were pretty cool and Dragon Shire was actually really enjoyable until it showed up 5 times in a row. They had pretty cool gimmicks which forced your team to adapt to them and weren't similar aside from the garden map and Dragon Shire.

So yeah, I sadly did not enjoy it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Resident Evil Revelations 2. Honestly it could have been much better, but s many lazy decisions. Rehash of places. Lack of boss fights. Many places where quantity of enemies tries overcome quality. And last but not least
Alex Wesker. That mysterious character everyone was wondering about ever since RE5 finally gets spotlight. Only to show that they tried cheap knockoff from Veronica X main villainess.
Overall much better than RE6 or ORC, but first Rev was much better
I've never once thought about that 'dude.' I know he was a point of interest around the fandom but honestly I never raised an eyebrow at him.

Playing Evil Within: The Consequence DLC.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I've never once thought about that 'dude.' I know he was a point of interest around the fandom but honestly I never raised an eyebrow at him.
Well it was very serious tips at that guy in RE5 and especially DLC so result stroke me cold D:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I have a thirst for old school games right now. Playing Prey, a relic of the past:

preypc014.jpg

Love the atmosphere/design. So Doom/Quake-ish.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Just got back from returning Mortal Kombat X to the rental store, I just can't play it anymore it's too damn boring.

Top Bottom