• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Arma 3 Alpha and DmC.
Slightly disappointed by Vergil's Downfall, it's cool playing as him and everything but...it just feels quite short.

Dat boss fight though, god damn.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Have they modelled this new Lara's personality on Nathan Drake at all? (It just seems like the sort of thing they'd do.)

Should be playing Vergil's Downfall... parents are still hogging the tv :(

Just played only the game for an hour, but I dare say that her personality is not the same as Nathan Drake. The only common thing about them two is the curiosity to explore ancient places and stuffs.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Halo 4 that I started playing the other day, so many games to get through but thought id finish that before my other games ive been working on.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I'm currently playing Tomb Raider.

I decided to rent the new Tomb Raider instead of buying it because I was skeptical about the reboot. I spent the whole afternoon playing it and....... I think it's a pretty damn cool action/adventure game, I'm enjoying some of the sights and I like being able to choose whether to go stealth or guns blazing.

But I just have to say that it is a horrible Tomb Raider game, there is nothing, absolutely nothing in this game that made me a fan of Tomb Raider or Lara Croft, not one little thing. This new Lara didn't make me like The Lara Croft anymore, nor did it make me care about her, I just found her annoying. Instead I actually found Roth more awesome and likable. Spoiler>> The moment where Roth wakes up after the helicopter crash and Roth fights and dies for Lara with the duel pistols while taking an axe in his back made me like Roth a hell of a lot more! Roth was a badass! Lara was just that girl who needed a man to protect her and Lara Croft should never need a man to protect her. I'll never respect Lara Croft like I used to ever again, she'll always be an annoying, man needing baby in my eyes from now on.

But still, Tomb Raider 2013 is still a pretty cool action/adventure game, it should have been a new IP.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haven't had much time for gaming lately but hoping to get some more Sims 3 in later and maybe a bit of Demolition, Inc.

Top Bottom